First weigh-in

Options
lisamheid
lisamheid Posts: 13 Member
Last night I completed day 6. This morning was my first weigh-in and I am down 4 lbs. I am so excited!

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 and have lost 2lbs. :-)
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    WTG I am 3ibs down :-)
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    i was 166 im down 3 and im on day 8 today
  • mrsmartinez0625
    mrsmartinez0625 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats on the great progress! I can't wait to weigh myself in a couple days (kinda nervous though)!
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I went down quiet a bit by the time I got to day 7. I was done about 7 lbs.
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting on day 7 with my fingers crossed! two days to go.....missed yesterday because of work but did it twice this morning OMG!
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good job! Are you modifying your diet any?
  • alangholz
    Options
    Day 6 today and am down 2 lbs. Official weigh-in isn't till Monday though so hopefully it'll be another lb or so by then!!
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great job!!

I haven't weighed in yet... but I just measured my waist and I've lost almost 1.5"!!
  • lisamheid
    lisamheid Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am changing my diet a lot. According to the MFP, I am on a 1200 calorie a day plan. I make sure to eat all of those calories, but I am trying to eat much healthier foods and really watching portion sizes. I don't eat all of the calories I gain through exercise either.. I am eating much smaller meals and eating fairly consistently through the day.
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Exciting, congrats! I've lost about a pound since starting (finished Day 4 today). Woohoo!