Day by Day

Options

Replies

• valkomer
    Options
    I started 30DS this morning and my arms are a little sore when I lift them. I also got 6W6P and I want to start that this weekend. Jillian is tough but I have a feeling this will help me stick to it. :) Reading what others have accomplished definitely gives me motivation.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    omfg i feel same way i always post to my fb after working out in the mornings ... and i didnt do any yet today cnt decide what i want to do gym , or tape lol and with mom or without lol
  • nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Started lvl2 of 30DS here today. I went through 30DS this past summer, but forgot how hard it is when you first bump up a level! So, I'm pretty sore, but since I work 12 hours tomorrow, it'll have to be a rest day. So, I was thinking about starting 6W6P tonight...
  • curlygirlcami
    curlygirlcami Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just got done with Ripped in 30, Day 2. Man, it's hard! It feels good to be done with it though.

Glad to hear the good reports from everyone! Keep up the good work! :-)
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    missed out on Ripped today- only able to get in 10 quickie minutes on the elliptical- will be off work for next 4 days, so NO excuses!!!
  • savvy85
    savvy85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have 5 more days left of the 30 DS! I am so proud of myself for making it this far! One of my goals was to complete it :-) Almost there! I feel FANTASTIC! Lol :-)

I hope everyone is enjoying their workouts! :-) There's just so much more energy pulsing through me! hahahaha!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    WTG Savvy! That's awesome!
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    L1D5 of RI30 done! I definitely need a rest day but I'm saving it for the weekend. For me, it is easier to work out at lunch and my co-worker joins me so between the two of us, we can usually get motivated every day. Today I did something I never thought I'd do - I made it through not 1, but both sets of pushups with no modifications! I signed up for the 100 Push Up Challenge and have been slacking so really pushed myself and it worked out : )

You ladies are doing great - keep it up!
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Didn't do any video today, but did some quick strength training....25 squat rows, 25 lunges with a bicep curl, and 25 kettlebell swings...got that in before work...it's been a long, stressful week. I'll have to get back at it tomorrow. I had plans to do my workout when I got home from work, but I just got home and I'm half asleep. WHAT A DAY!!!!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Killer buns level 3 and 1. Easier then level 3 and 2 combined but still hard. I prefer doing 1 because theres more cardio so ill stick with this combo a while.
  • curlygirlcami
    Options
    Just did Ripped in 30, Level 1. It's still hard! But I know it's making me work really hard. Can't wait to see the results at the end. :-)

How's it going for all of you?
  • shortjules
    Options
    Good job everybody. Keep up the good work. I haven't gotten to do my Jillian videos the past couple of days because I've been crazy busy, but last night and tonight I did get in about 10-15 minutes of some strength training so that I didn't feel like a complete bump on a log.
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 Day 10 of the 30 DS. I guess that means I have to start level 2 now. :cry:

I am seeing a little progress.
    kapuq.jpg

I wish that it was more. lol LIKE AMAZING WHOA RESULTS. But .. I will keep pushing. I've got 46 days left until hubby is home.
  • shortjules
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 Day 10 of the 30 DS. I guess that means I have to start level 2 now. :cry:

kapuq.jpg

I wish that it was more. lol LIKE AMAZING WHOA RESULTS. But .. I will keep pushing. I've got 46 days left until hubby is home.

That's awesome for only 10 days....keep up the good work!
  • shortjules
    Options
    Did 30DS Level 3 today...I feel better now that I got my Jillian "fix" for the day. It's been a rough couple of days.
  • curlygirlcami
    Options
    Good for you! It always feels better once it's done. :-)
  • curlygirlcami
    Options

kapuq.jpg

That's awesome for only 10 days....keep up the good work!

Wow, I think that's really good. Keep up the good work!
  • curlygirlcami
    Options
    Ripped Day 4, Done. It's getting a little better. Don't know if I want to go on to level 2 next week, but I think I should. It will keep pushing me harder and harder.

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    I think this thread is a great idea! :)

I'm currently on Day 3 Level 1 of 30DS :)

I did 30DS back in October- November,
    Then I did RIT in November-Decemeber

I ended up losing 15 pounds!! :)

but for the past 2-3 weeks i've been slacking majorly! I wasn't really sure what to do with myself over the holidays.. I didn't workout, I ate absolutely horrible food and worst of all i've gained back 5 lbs that I lost!!!

Its time for me to start back up again and this time, NO EXCUSES!

Idk what I was thinking but i'm back in the game now :)
  • tmdk97
    tmdk97 Posts: 1
    Options
    Completed L1D4 od Ri30. I can hardly walk. My leg muscles are VERY sore!! Going up steps is torture. I guess it means it is really working me. Jillian kicks butt!!