GREEN TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Tigermomma66
    Tigermomma66 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are taking BEFORE PICS that you can share later - when you can compare to an AFTER PIC!

I must run errands and be out a bit. However, when I get back I will be posting some more challenges, etc.

Keep up the spirit!!!
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I took my measurements today *gulp*!

I don't know about everyone else but I've found today quite hard. I have stuck with it though and have managed to stay within my Kcal but I still haven't managed any workouts :(
    Once my boys are in bed I feel shattered! However my 30 day shred should arrive tomorrow so I am committing myself to starting it on Saturday.
    I'll keep you posted :)

Xx
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    hello!! I am doing good on the water :) I usually drink @least 120 OZ. per day :) Go Green Team!!!
  • LighteningLynn
    LighteningLynn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    GO GREEN TEAM

NEED TO BEAM :bigsmile:

LET'S TAKE FATE

AND LOSE OUR WEIGHT

GOOOOO GREEN TEAM!!!! :flowerforyou:

Hope everyone had a well watered day!! :laugh:
  • tgunk
    tgunk Posts: 15
    Options
    Remember it's perseverance not perfection. I had knee surgery a month ago so I'm limited right now on how much exercise I can do. Yesterday I took a 15 min. walk. Today I got in 20 minutes; 10 on a stationary bike and 10 on a treadmill. I'm just taking baby steps and trying to increase a little each time. It's more than I was doing before I started this challenge. Try not to get discouraged. We want this to be a lifestyle change so get in what you can and if it's not the amount you hoped for then try again tomorrow. Be proud of your accomplishments no matter how small. Keep reaching for you goal.... You Can Do This!!!!
  • PattyArchuleta
    PattyArchuleta Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great Post! Just try and do a little bit more than the day before. I like that ! That will be my new motto. Keep up the good work!!!
  • sdailey4
    sdailey4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Alright Green team how are we doing??? This week is looking great for me so far, however the weekend is here so I have to stay focused!!!

What's everyones favorite healthy treat ???
  • PattyArchuleta
    Options
    Hello green team! I am having a good day! Thanks for the support and let's be disciplined this weekend.
    WE CAN DO THIS!

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S ALL STAY FOCUSED :): happy: :love::smile::flowerforyou:
  • Tigermomma66
    Options
    Hello my peeps! I did great on my water today - I am finishing up my last 16 oz before I hit the bed.

It's been a long, long stressful day. My husband picked a fight today, and I ended up bawling my eyes out for almost an hour. Along the way he threatened to divorce my "fat, lazy a##" since I apparently sit around all day doing nothing. He does this every so often - it is like he has to keep hitting with his words until he gets tired of it, then he lets things settle down. Later, he tells me he loves me but gets frustrated and all is back to normal. For me, I was exhausted. But, it kept me busy all day. I kept finding things to do so I didn't have to be in the same room with him. :ohwell:

I am going out of town tomorrow morning (Saturday), but will be back on Sunday sometime after lunch. I will check in while away if possible - just going to the mother-in-laws. She's really cool, so it will be a nice visit.

Don't forget to take those before pics - I did mine yesterday. It was a REAL wake up call!

We have a our weekly challenge posted, so make sure you conquer that!

Keep up the excellent work, and I will definitely post Sunday if not before then.

GO GREEN GO!!!
  • KathPearce
    Options
    Hi everyone!

How's it going so far for everyone? My week so far hasn't been too bad. I haven't got any exercise in yet which I am disappointed with but I have been sticking to my Kcal goal and usually falling just under it. My diet isn't very varied at the moment though but I will work on that. In regards to the water challenge that has unfortunately been a major fail on my part, I'm not a great water drinker :(

I think that is the key for me......seeing where my weakness lies or where an improvement can be made, admitting that it's there
    or needs to be done and aiming to improve!

Anyway, I hope all of Green Team (and everyone else doing BLC 2012) have a great weekend and good weight losses on Tuesday.

xxx
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hello green team! I am having a good day! Thanks for the support and let's be disciplined this weekend.
    WE CAN DO THIS!

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S ALL STAY FOCUSED :): happy: :love::smile::flowerforyou:

Ohhhh! I love this!! Thanks for posting.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hi everyone!

How's it going so far for everyone? My week so far hasn't been too bad. I haven't got any exercise in yet which I am disappointed with but I have been sticking to my Kcal goal and usually falling just under it. My diet isn't very varied at the moment though but I will work on that. In regards to the water challenge that has unfortunately been a major fail on my part, I'm not a great water drinker :(

I think that is the key for me......seeing where my weakness lies or where an improvement can be made, admitting that it's there
    or needs to be done and aiming to improve!

Anyway, I hope all of Green Team (and everyone else doing BLC 2012) have a great weekend and good weight losses on Tuesday.

xxx

You're definitely on the right track. You have the right mindset. Some challenges are really challenging and some are not so bad. If drinking water is very challenging for you, make sure that's the one you set your mind to conquer. You defeat it----Don't let it defeat you. You can do this!!!!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I've been doing well with the water, but it's the workouts that have been killing me!

Good job with the water. How are the workouts coming? Is it getting better?
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I took my measurements today *gulp*!

I don't know about everyone else but I've found today quite hard. I have stuck with it though and have managed to stay within my Kcal but I still haven't managed any workouts :(
    Once my boys are in bed I feel shattered! However my 30 day shred should arrive tomorrow so I am committing myself to starting it on Saturday.
    I'll keep you posted :)

Xx

Did your 30-day shred come? I'm on Level 1 day 6. It pushes you but I like it. Footnote: Jillian talks too much. She does more talking that exercising!! It's a great workout so let us know how it goes.
  • KathPearce
    Options
    It arrived today! *****see my thread in Fitness and Exercise LOL!!
  • sdailey4
    sdailey4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey guys/gals just wanting to say it's awesome to see everyone posting and logging their food and exercise. I am so excited to see the weigh in's on Tuesday/Wednesday. Keep up the good work!!! We can change our lives and those of our families 1 day at a time!!! I am getting to encourage new comers to our gym and it helps me keep focused! have a great weekend and keep on going strong!
  • PattyArchuleta
    Options
    Hello GREEN team!!! Looks like GREEN team is conquering many challenges wether it be water intake or exercising. Remember to recognize the effort and the ACCOMPLISHMENTS! :happy: :happy: :happy: Choose a bottle of water over soda....park the extra 100 steps past the closest parking spot..... take the stairs 1 flight at work. Small changes like this is how we take our life back and not carry around the extra 10 bags of groceries on our belly, thighs, arms or booty!!! REMEMBER .... BABY STEPS add up to MANY miles!!!!

We CAN do this!!!!

GO GREEN TEAM!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Let's all have a DISCIPLINED rest of the day!
  • Tigermomma66
    Options
    Hi all - how is it going? I am doing okay, but having trouble getting in all my water. Eating hasn't been as hard. Myother in law cooks extremely healthy so that really helps.

I am so proud of all of you for logging, posting and staying committed. I think that's the hardest part - staying the course. Together we can do it!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hello GREEN team!!! Looks like GREEN team is conquering many challenges wether it be water intake or exercising. Remember to recognize the effort and the ACCOMPLISHMENTS! :happy: :happy: :happy: Choose a bottle of water over soda....park the extra 100 steps past the closest parking spot..... take the stairs 1 flight at work. Small changes like this is how we take our life back and not carry around the extra 10 bags of groceries on our belly, thighs, arms or booty!!! REMEMBER .... BABY STEPS add up to MANY miles!!!!

We CAN do this!!!!

GO GREEN TEAM!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Let's all have a DISCIPLINED rest of the day!

I like this Patty. Thanks for being a part of this weightloss journey. It's not easy to change what you're used to but to get the results you hope for makes it all worth it in the end.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hi all - how is it going? I am doing okay, but having trouble getting in all my water. Eating hasn't been as hard. Myother in law cooks extremely healthy so that really helps.

I am so proud of all of you for logging, posting and staying committed. I think that's the hardest part - staying the course. Together we can do it!

It will pay off for us all. Keep drinking your water no matter how difficult it is right now. It won't always be such a struggle if you stick with it.