Keeping us updated.

Options
Apryl546
Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
This thread will be used for people to keep us updated on their weekly challenges, or for whatever they want to talk about!

Replies

• Apryl546
    Options
    50 crunches done, and 200 more jumping jacks done! Phew.. I'm done for the weekend.
  • Pokee1
    Pokee1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I think it was a good move for me to be a team leader. Does it ever motivate me? How can I NOT do all the challenges if I'm the leader!!!

PS - jumping jacks suck!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I love jumping jacks personally. Haha.

And that's a good point! I think being the leader does motivate because you have to set a good example.
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    50 crunches and 200 jumping jacks done!
  • JoseMedina21
    JoseMedina21 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yes it does, you are all helping me stay so focused and pushing myself that extra mile as I enter everyone's data I feel I need to kick it up a notch and bring the pain to myself and help me get to a better me. Thank you all so much for participating.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I had a great weekend without a gain in food, even when I made french fries and had a ton of them!
    Yum sweet potato fries.. Too bad I couldn't get them really crispy, they were kinda mushy. :(

But yay a loss in weight since last week, and my last personal weigh-in.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    50 burpees done for now.
    I did a modified version where you don't have to do the push-ups part of it.
    It keeps a flowing version of the burpees for us girls who can't do push-ups without doing them girlie.
  • i_am_asparagus
    i_am_asparagus Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I had a great weekend without a gain in food, even when I made french fries and had a ton of them!
    Yum sweet potato fries.. Too bad I couldn't get them really crispy, they were kinda mushy. :(

Sweet potato fries are yummy. I like dipping mine in light mayo spiced with chilli jam. :tongue:
  • Apryl546
    Options
    50 burpees done, and 100 jumping jacks.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Just did another 100 jumping jacks, out of pure boredom.. Haha
  • JoseMedina21
    Options
    Boredom? those burpees weren't enough to make you say enough for a day? lol good job everyone.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Yes.. Boredom. I like jumping jacks. I can do 100 of them in less than 2 minutes.. I timed myself last night. :P

75 of those lunges have been done.. 25 more till I reach the "50 walking lunges per leg with bicep curl".

I'll do the last 25 after my dinner settles in my tummy, along with trying to do 200 jumping jacks tonight. I've had a pretty bad day with my cat dying.. Or else I would be done with everything already. Then again.. I went for at least a 20 minute walk.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    All lunges done, and 200 jumping jacks finished.
    My calves kill from the lunges.
  • JoseMedina21
    Options
    Yes.. Boredom. I like jumping jacks. I can do 100 of them in less than 2 minutes.. I timed myself last night. :P

75 of those lunges have been done.. 25 more till I reach the "50 walking lunges per leg with bicep curl".

I'll do the last 25 after my dinner settles in my tummy, along with trying to do 200 jumping jacks tonight. I've had a pretty bad day with my cat dying.. Or else I would be done with everything already. Then again.. I went for at least a 20 minute walk.

I'm sorry about your cat Apryl. :cry:
  • mbar12
    mbar12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Have you all noticed how much more organized this group is than other groups? Good job Jose!
  • JoseMedina21
    Options
    Have you all noticed how much more organized this group is than other groups? Good job Jose!

awe! thanks, I couldn't do it without you guys support though. You guys keep pushing me harder everyday. :blushing:
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Awww. I helped too! :(
    -sidelined-

---
    50 mountain climbers done. It totally should have been 50 per leg.. Mountain climbers are far too easy to blow through.
    100 Jumping jacks done.
  • JoseMedina21
    Options
    Yes you did help Apryl, thank you so much.

I was doing 50 per leg lol. I don't know how everyone else is doing them :)

BTW everyone, looks like we will be losing another 4 people in this challenge. They haven't been reporting since mid last week and I've send numerous emails asking for their week 2 weigh ins. :sad: We are still 22 STRONG!!! It is bad because they have been logging in almost everyday but haven't really responded to my emails. Oh well, I'm glad we all still have each other for support and motivation to keep pushing harder