FRIDAY WEIGH IN 01/06/12

Options
this is the thread for this weeks weigh in the reason posting so quickly so this way not excuses for any of us
good luck and lets hope we all get a little closer with our goal weight
i know this weekend i kind of cheated a bit i ate a lot of junk hardly any veggies and not as much water so this week im taking it very lightly we will check results in 5 more days ... yaya

i hope all you members become more active and step up your game , years are flying by in the millenium it seems and we are so close to summer ...

Replies

• whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    SW: 150
    CW: 147

I HAVE FINALLY LOST SO HOPEFULLY IT WILL KEEP DROPPING I HOPE TO BE 1-2 LBS DOWN NEXT WEEK
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Hope everyone had a great week. I increase my H2O to 10-12 cups a day and did something for an extra 10-15 mins. By something I mean playing kinect with the boys or extra time at the gym. Can't wait to hear from everyone this week. :)

SW: 208
    CW: 206
    GW: 165 ish

LOST TWO POUNDS!! WOO HOO!!

13647877.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Hope everyone had a great week. I increase my H2O to 10-12 cups a day and did something for an extra 10-15 mins. By something I mean playing kinect with the boys or extra time at the gym. Can't wait to hear from everyone this week. :)

SW: 208
    CW: 206
    GW: 165 ish

LOST TWO POUNDS!! WOO HOO!!

13647877.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    that is awesome in one week wow great job everybody else is falling off must not care well congrats
  • Megdonald1
    Options
    maybe they are just getting to it late? Keep optimistic!! At any rate WE will encourage each other!!
  • jessersue
    jessersue Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was not able to weigh in yesterday because it was my gym off day and the two scales at the gym and my scale do not agree. So today I weighed myself and my stats are below

SW: 195
    CW: 192.4
    GW: 155
  • Megdonald1
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! Moving in the right direction!
This discussion has been closed.