Day 5 - 1/7/12 (saturday)

Options
Chika_2015
Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
Just because it's the weekend doesn't mean that we've stopped, keep on pushing!

Replies

• bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    160oz for me

forgot to say no eating after 8 either
  • FitSix
    FitSix Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Try drinking a few large mugs of unsweetened herbal tea at nite. It really works for me! Sometimes I just sip on hot water with fresh squeezed lemon and stevia (a natural sweetner that has no carbs). That gives me 36 ounces of water every nite! I really struggle with the no eating after 8 pm because I am a "night owl", I stay up late. Gotta hit the sack earlier, I guess. Good Luck out there! Don't give up.
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    72 oz and a quarter orange past 8. I consider that I did well!
  • corkeylynn
    corkeylynn Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    No food after 8 tonight!! Early dinner :happy: I got over 64 oz of water in too! Monday is weigh in day!! Hoping to see GOOD results!
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    no food after eight but i went over my target:(. 86 oz of water - ok

Good night:)
  • roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Not as successful with the water today - probably got about 56 oz, but drank like 3 24 oz fountain diet cokes. Oh well... Sunday's another day
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Not as successful with the water today - probably got about 56 oz, but drank like 3 24 oz fountain diet cokes. Oh well... Sunday's another day

I have to say that i have been soda free for over a year. I just don't buy it. I don't even think my kids know what soda is :) I just replaced it with water enhancers like Mio and that did the trick. But 56oz is better than nothing. Nice work ;)