Day 2 - 08/01/12

Options
Well while I wait for the DVD to be ready, I thought I'd write today's discussion. I must admit I'm really not looking forward to the workout today, my arms and bum are killing me! But then again I suppose it means its working!

Edit: I had to give up on the weights half way through the anterior raises, my arms are bloody killing me! Although, the bicycle crunches are getting a little easier for me which is great, I have some sort I problem which causes me pain in my lower back and it's not so bad anymore :) I still can't keep going throughout the skipping rope though, it just kills me!!

Replies

• lgwhizz
    lgwhizz Posts: 65
    Options
    Ok, so i went for a wee walk before i did the dvd to try and warm me up a bit and loosen the old body off. I defo found today harder coz i was sore from yesterday. Still cant do a press up to save myself and didnt manage every single rep of every single exercise.

BUT.....even after all that i did do better i think, put a bit more effort in to it.

Its funny how the exercises you dont mind so much go by in a flash and you feel like your doing the ones you hate for ages!!

Feeling bit better about myself for just moving, hope when we do first looksie at how we are doing there are results!

xxx
  • djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies.
  • djuniteus
    Options
    I got up early like usually but my thighs were so sore that i took some Tylenol and went back to bed. I haven't sleep till ten before in a long time. I am really out of shape. My arms are good because at work i'm lifting paint cans all day. But doing the squats is my down fall right now. I'm trying to wait a few before doing my video. I want to do it before work everyday but I can't go to work this sore in my legs. That would be bad!! :( I work a fast paced job. It was a smart Idea starting on the weekend.

Also do we measure every day? Not quite sure.

Thanks and keep up the great work ***My Beautiful Ladies.*** Have a Great Day Today. :love:
  • djuniteus
    Options
    Just did my workout!!! Wow I hurt in my legs (thighs). I just stepped out my door to let my dog out and about fell over... lol. My legs feel like jello. No pain no gain though. How does everyone else feel today? It took me a little while to build up the courage to start my video, but once I did I feel great except my thighs. Good luck Ladies. :heart: :wink:
  • PandaPop87
    Options
    Well done at keeping at the workout, i must admit that my thighs are burning too! I'm gonna try and get it done before work, as you don't wanna come home after a day at work and go through all that pain and stuff lol. We are measuring even five days to give the shred time to work it's magic :)
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well ive only just done it. I logged it early after id been out walking with the dog and for a massive sunday lunch.....so clearly wasnt in any fit state to do it then, although i dont think a 2 hour sleep was much help, however despite all this and where i would normally just not do it, i did it!

It was hard, my biggest pain is in my chest muscles and going under my armpits, i am not sure if my weights are just two much, the last weight exercise, the side lunge lift thing, i ended up with one weight between two hands.

But its DONE!

well done all, should be seeing results in a couple more days :-)
  • lgwhizz
    lgwhizz Posts: 65
    Options
    MY *kitten* AND LEGS HURT SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT ITS GONNA BE SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i hope!)
  • Techgirl2010
    Techgirl2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Decided to get day 2 done ealier this morning. It was a little challenging since a am a little sore from yesterday! Oh well bring on a light workout tonight.
  • Icklemellie
    Options
    Can I just say yesterday my bum hurt and my thighs a lot!!! Lol x
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 Day 2 of 30DS. I'm sore today but I got it done, doesn't feel great when she say's that's it we are done. Oh yes, thank you Jillian. 1 more crunch and I was gonna start yelling LOL