30 DS

Options
So glad I found this group!

I bought 30 D S ages ago and It's still in the cellophane :embarassed:

I will start it and update with other shredders yay!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I almost bought this at target today but seeing this group, I will be starting tomorrow with the rest of you and will post before pictures tomorrow!
  • cerimariegillett
    cerimariegillett Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just joined....

I've dabbled with the shred before... I love it

I'm thinking of going straight in at level 2... Reason being, i've done level one off an on for a while and the last couple of times i noticed i was almost coping with it.... and trust me, when i started I could barely get through
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Glad to of found a group that is starting tomorrow :)
  • oh great.... i just bought this yesterday.
    this is going to be fantastic!
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I tackled the shred last year, didn't quite make the full 30 days, but it worked wonders for me, I dropped a dress size! However over winter I've slacked, so I'm starting again tomorrow too!
    Good Luck All
    Gem :smile:
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've never done it before, but need something to kick start the get-rid-of-christmas-weight season! Quite excited! Debating whether or not to have a look now as a form of procrastination..................
  • rvalent2
    Options
    I'm glad to join.... I actually started today before I found this Group! I'm excited about sticking to 30 consective days on the Shred. Stay encourage everyone! We can do it!!!!
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    just completed part 1,
  • kristirn
    Options
    So just curious what exactly do I do to get started? The level one workout everyday for 30?....
  • misselk
    misselk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm actually on level 3 day 5, but plan on repeating with heavier weights once I've finished so I hopefully won't be too far behind everyone!
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Do you guys log the exercise under "circuit training"?
    I have a feeling we're all about to get our butts kicked - YAY!!
  • RoKuhn1011
    Options
    Can't wait to start!!!
  • Meredith2289
    Meredith2289 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow!
  • AHHFIT
    AHHFIT Posts: 4
    Options
    This is the only workout video I have. I will be getting up at 630 a.m. The earliest I've been up in awhile=0
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    So just curious what exactly do I do to get started? The level one workout everyday for 30?....
    [/quote

Do level one for 10 days then level 2 for 10 then level 3 for 10
    Here is a how to link also that may help

http://www.ehow.com/how_5363883_do-jillian-michaels-day-shred.html?fb_ref=like&fb_source=timeline
  • BrandNewDaisy
    Options
    OK, count me in. I will post pics after morning workout with the Shred :smile:

:flowerforyou:
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I've just bought this and only just found this group. I shall be doing the dvd later :flowerforyou: