Membership after 1 week

Options
skylark94
skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
I am very happy to report that out of our 57 members, 40 are showing as having logged into MFP within at least the last 3 days! I hope to see some of our missing members return soon.

Great job to all who have stuck with us this first week!

Replies

• Blugal1
    Blugal1 Posts: 92
    Options
    I think it's great that we have been adding members as well.

MFP has helped me stay on track and really realize the value of what I was eating vs. exercising, as well as deciding what is *really* worth it in the snacks/sugar/etc. categories.
  • MexisMom
    MexisMom Posts: 249
    Options
    I'm still here! We're currently waiting for our new internet to be installed so I only have my phone to work with at present. I haven't been able to log foods or anything, but I'm writing it all down and plan to put it in once ui can get on a real computer again. I find the site to be super helpful with staying on track food wise... And it's great to be able to share in the experience with COTHers.
  • HorsewithNoName
    Options
    I'm loving this. Thinking about portion size especially is great. It doesn't always stop me eating the rubbish/junk food but when I do I'm actually weighing my food and try to restrict myself to only one serving. My food diary does make me cringe sometimes but it's early days yet. :)
  • Propspony
    Propspony Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    whoohoo! This is fun...
  • hsmithway
    hsmithway Posts: 191
    Options
    Yay us!
  • KCoyoteco
    Options
    I'm here obviously lol - pop on everytime I go by my computer LOL. I needed a bit of a push to get going, my start button was frozen. This and the fb group has helped me start. I'm pretty solid now, but now I how easy it is for a "solid" to melt. Thanks to everyone here! I hope the group continues.
  • ohrebecca
    ohrebecca Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    mexismom - do you have an iphone or other smartphone? They have an app, super easy to log food/exercise!

Great job everyone! I'm excited to see how we all do, and where we end up as a result :-)
  • Polydor
    Polydor Posts: 43
    Options
    Going petty well here. Food wise it has been a little tough not to snack but i think I need to find some more filling healthy food specially for supper. Since I have been hungry even after using all of my calories.

Exercise wise : its been a little slow due to my foot but that is slowly getting better. And not having access to a gym is kinda of annoying since that means i have to go outside and deal with the weather and don't have all those fun equipment which makes life easier.

P.