Your pairs are revealed!!

Options
mickipedia
mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
Hi everyone!

Unfortunately I haven't found someone for everyone just yet, but this is what I have so far (if your name doesn't appear on the sheet its because I haven't found you a match yet sorry)

I want you all to add your twin and reply to this post with:

1. An interesting fact about yourself for your twin to know.
2. A mini challenge for your twin to assess your likeness.

Also if anyone wants to help get more members in the group it would be muchly appreciated, as this means you are more likely to find your match. Invite friends, do whatever.. Everyone is welcome :)

So copy and paste the code below in to your search bar and find your lovely pair (colour matched next to your name)

Any problems, you know where I am, good luck!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApjQj8zLQOIIdGNRX3BxaDFKX1htc2JnVkpVb2dIREE

:heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Calvinsgrl1
    Calvinsgrl1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am having a problem finding it.:frown:
  • melcarroll
    melcarroll Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It tells us to log into google when we go to the link.
  • mickipedia
    Options
    Should now work :)
  • mickipedia
    Options
    Ahtanya - you are my twin :)

My interesting fact about me is I have a list of things to do before I die and I started working on this list last year when I did a bungee jump!

And the challenge I'm setting you (as you said you enjoyed walking) is to post a message on either facebook or in the message boards here saying "For every message/like i get for this message I'll walk a miles worth in February" (for example if you get 20 likes/messages you will need to walk 20 miles overall through february!

:flowerforyou:
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    hello_kitty3 You are my twin :wink:

1. Interesting fact about myself: I have followed lots of diets, almost everything you can think think off, and have a whole big bag full off diet pills :blushing: which I've tried (or tested) for only 1 week and stopped :laugh:

2. Mini Challenge for you: Do not eat anything that includes the word "chocolate" in it for 1 week :flowerforyou:
  • mrspetrosian
    mrspetrosian Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    aww...no match for me yet. Okay, I'll keep checking back.
  • mrspetrosian
    mrspetrosian Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oops! Just saw your thread about messaging you my stats. I just did!
  • hello_kitty3
    hello_kitty3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    CCrouse you're my twin :happy:

We are actually extremely similar lol housewives with no kids!

An interesting fact about me is I am the Queen of procrastination! If I need to do something I will do everything I can think of before getting to it.... even if the other things end up being more work. I just don't like being told I have to do something it triggers something in me that just makes it impossible lol.

My mini-challenge for you is to keep your total fat intake every day this week under 50g.

Not having any chocolate this week is going to be brutal and I have considered not being your friend anymore lol j/k!
  • mickipedia
    Options

An interesting fact about me is I am the Queen of procrastination! If I need to do something I will do everything I can think of before getting to it.... even if the other things end up being more work. I just don't like being told I have to do something it triggers something in me that just makes it impossible lol.

My mini-challenge for you is to keep your total fat intake every day this week under 50g.

Not having any chocolate this week is going to be brutal and I have considered not being your friend anymore lol j/k!

I told you, I'm good :D
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options

I told you, I'm good :D

Yes you are! This is great!

@Hello_kitty3, we are very similar! It made me smile, when I saw your info, and the bikini part also ;-)

Keeping my fat intake under 50g will be hard!

But I'm going to try my best it will be worth it in the end :-D
  • Calvinsgrl1
    Calvinsgrl1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im sorry but for whatever reason I am not having luck with the link I will keep trying.
  • hello_kitty3
    hello_kitty3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

Yes you are! This is great!

@Hello_kitty3, we are very similar! It made me smile, when I saw your info, and the bikini part also ;-)

Keeping my fat intake under 50g will be hard!

But I'm going to try my best it will be worth it in the end :-D

My husband told me I have to keep my fat under 25g a day so trust me I know its hard to keep it lower! You can do it though!
  • mickipedia
    Options
    Im sorry but for whatever reason I am not having luck with the link I will keep trying.

How's it going? Is anyone else having problems with the link?

Your twin's name is emilyabuhr. Her start weight is 182 and so is her current weight, her goal is 140.

She's 5th 8 and 26 years old. I though you'd get on as you said you enjoy all kind of cardio and her favourite exercises are p90x and backpacking.

:) x
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I don't see my name? does hat mean I am not matched yet?
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    My husband told me I have to keep my fat under 25g a day so trust me I know its hard to keep it lower! You can do it though!
    [/quote]

Interesting! Why 25g?
  • kjconway
    Options
    pamelawba is my twin!
    My interesting fact is I knit a lot, I think there is something to do with knitting in every room in my house. I love it and it burns 90 cals an hour! :)
    My mini Challenge is... tell me a little more about yourself! :)
  • Ahtanya
    Options
    Hi mickipedia

My interesting fact is I am part Sicilian and have always wanted to go to Sicily.

Your challenge: The more muscle you have the more calories you burn. Do basic strength training 2-3 times a week.
  • Ahtanya
    Options
    Ahtanya - you are my twin :)

My interesting fact about me is I have a list of things to do before I die and I started working on this list last year when I did a bungee jump!

And the challenge I'm setting you (as you said you enjoyed walking) is to post a message on either facebook or in the message boards here saying "For every message/like i get for this message I'll walk a miles worth in February" (for example if you get 20 likes/messages you will need to walk 20 miles overall through february!

• Ahtanya
    Options
    That could add up to a lot of miles. I'm up for it! :smile:
  • mickipedia
    Options
    I'm on it :D I really need to work on that so thank you for the challenge :)

Well you have the whole of february to do it in.. maybe if you get loads I'll let you off and let you roll some over in to march, let me know!