Post your Picture Results (Week 1)

Options
TeresaC79
TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
I'll start. Not a huge difference, but a difference all the same. Things seem to be toning.

6661619827_19bf730f3e.jpg

Replies

• TeresaC79
    Options
    no one wants to post? eek! my belly scared everyone off! :laugh:
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference after just a week in your pics. I feel like I look exactly the same. I will take pictures after Day 10, Day 20 and Day 30 to see.
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look great, definitely see a smoother look!
    I will wait for more pics of me ;-)
  • chellesmith87
    chellesmith87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i see a difference in your pics..i feel the same way...but im not ready for pics yet lol..good job girl = ) keep it up
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You can definately see the difference....I have so much to lose, I didn't even take a before pic sorry! But you look real good!
  • Ichbinceiling
    Options
    Yeah.. definately toning. Great job babe. I'm taking my pictures at 10,20 and 30! I can't wait!
  • newlal01
    Options
    Looking great!! I definitely see the toning.

If you want a scary belly then I will post mine! I looks like a road map of Europe after having a child nearly 9.5lbs...eeks! I am not sure I would ever be brave enough.
  • banananisme
    banananisme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm sure that the end results will be mind blowing! But you definitely can see a differece!!!

I'll post mine too but at the end of a week at each level. I'm on L1D4 now, so in 3 days :-) And I took my measurements of course but I will post those at the end. I only have 3 weeks to do the SHRED 'cause I'll be off for a week afterwards...
    Not sure it's the best but hey it could be a good incentive for some ;-)

Keep up the good work!
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I plan on taking pics and measurements at Day 10 too...although I'd like to think of myself as somewhat computer savvy but even after changing the IMG to lowercase, I still am unable to post photos...so all you may get on here is a link...LOL. I seriously don't understand why I can't post the pic??

I hope to see somewhat of a difference at Day 10...that would be great motivation to keep going!!
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great Job honey! I dont feel like I have any difference.... But I feel better during the workouts...
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I 100% see the difference! I posted my pics, I dont see the difference in them but others can.
  • TeresaC79
    Options
    I 100% see the difference! I posted my pics, I dont see the difference in them but others can.

I missed them...where did you post?
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Okay....so I'll post some 1 week pictures. The first ones were taken on the 2nd and the second ones were taken tonight - both right after I got done with the workout. I don't know if I see a difference, but my husband said he did...Oh...and the stretchy, saggy belly? That's what a 10lb 11oz baby will do to it. :embarassed:

week1comparisonnohead.jpg

week1comparisonsidenohead.jpg

week1comparisonback.jpg
  • TeresaC79
    Options
    I see a difference for sure! Way to go!
  • Virginia90
    Options
    Really? The only one I really can see a difference in is my back one...but I was also wearing a different bra. :indifferent:
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You all look great! I didnt take pre-pics but I will tonite and post for the results of week 2.
  • TeresaC79
    Options
    Really? The only one I really can see a difference in is my back one...but I was also wearing a different bra. :indifferent:

Totally.i see more pink on your waistband because your stomach is toning in.your waist is more defined as well.
  • Virginia90
    Options

Totally.i see more pink on your waistband because your stomach is toning in.your waist is more defined as well.

Oh my gosh! I totally just realized what my husband meant when he said, "There is a difference! The pink is there!" I got annoyed with him and replied with something like, "Yeah, I just got done with my workout! Of course I'm PINK!" Then I decided to sulk off...lol...oh gosh. Poor guy!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Yep I agree deffinatly a difference WTG!
  • banananisme
    banananisme Posts: 60 Member
    Options

Oh my gosh! I totally just realized what my husband meant when he said, "There is a difference! The pink is there!" I got annoyed with him and replied with something like, "Yeah, I just got done with my workout! Of course I'm PINK!" Then I decided to sulk off...lol...oh gosh. Poor guy!

Hello :-)
    Yes I see a difference in your arms a bit, your waist for sure (from behind picture) and as said before the pink band of your trousers are showing more :-) Good job!