Day 6 - 1/8/12 (sunday)

Options
Chika_2015
Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
Today might be a cheat day for some people, but continue to atleast get that 64oz in.

Replies

• jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm pumped about this group...haven't cheated after 8pm yet, and i'm on 64oz today. thanks for starting this one Chicka!!
  • FitSix
    FitSix Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Already at 64 oz. of water...NOW for the NOT eating after 8 p.m....That will be the challenge for me. Weekends are tricky but accountability helps. Keep it up, everyone.
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I have to confes....last night I had one handfull of almonds around 12 am! Darn! I did so well but I was starving and I coudn't sleep.

There you go.... today I will be good!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    118oz and still no eating after 8
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    78 oz and no eating after 8pm. THis is getting easier every day!
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    I have to confes....last night I had one handfull of almonds around 12 am! Darn! I did so well but I was starving and I coudn't sleep.

There you go.... today I will be good!

It's all good, we all have those kind of days. :) But Almonds are not bad at all.
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Yeah this weekend was a total bust for me. It was my mother in-laws birthday and we didn't get to eat till 8:30 pm and dinner wasn't over till 9:30pm and we went to Olive Garden. It was ugly, i ate everything i wasn't suppose to eat, so i will chuck it up to this day being my cheat day. But i did get my 64+oz in.

This water thing is getting alittle easier for me.
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    78 oz and no eating after 8pm. THis is getting easier every day!

Good to hear it.
  • roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yeah this weekend was a total bust for me. It was my mother in-laws birthday and we didn't get to eat till 8:30 pm and dinner wasn't over till 9:30pm and we went to Olive Garden. It was ugly, i ate everything i wasn't suppose to eat, so i will chuck it up to this day being my cheat day. But i did get my 64+oz in.

This water thing is getting alittle easier for me.

Great job keeping up with the water! I find it VERY tough on the weekend!
  • roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I didnt do that great with water this weekend. I think for Sunday I barely eked out 60 oz, and that might be a stretch. I tend to drink too much diet soda on the weekends, which eats into my water. Back to regular routines now that it is Monday again.

Good job everyone else - I'm impressed with you all! :drinker:
  • corkeylynn
    corkeylynn Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I got all of my water in, but ate a banana at 9! I tried not to eat, but our normal schedule is to eat dinner after church on Sunday nights and we are never home before 8. I wasn't going to eat anything, but knew I wouldn't be able to function today. I did come in 350 calories left to eat so I made a good choice!!
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I got my water in and didn't eat after 8, did go over calories before eight LOL, but no eating after 8
  • fitTP32
    fitTP32 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ate pass 8 PM but got my water in. Today is a new day and i wil do so much better
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Look likw the weekends are tough for us all, but its all goodm because Today (monday) is a new day. Back to regularly scehduled program :)

Good luck Everyone.