Boot Camp by Val

Options
pamelapeldo
pamelapeldo Posts: 47 Member
Hi all. I wanted to let you know that Caryn recommended that I check out boot camp by Val Granata. Kitt and I attended her class one night and really liked her. Unfortunately her regular class times didn't work well with my schedule BUT she has considered the request to do a 5:30am class and just told me today that she WILL DO a 5:30am class :-). She is a spunky little soul who will push us hard. I took the liberty of assuring her that I thought we could round up some folks from our old group to help fill the class. I don't have all the details yet but I'm guessing we will be looking at a 5:30-6:30am class M-W-F. I believe the cost is $80/month. I will confirm those details and let you know. Please let me know quickly if you are interested!

Replies

• kristinkelly69
    kristinkelly69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    where's the location of the class?
  • pamelapeldo
    Options
    She is located where Something to Kiln was. Check her out on Facebook. Val Granata.
  • FitMary2011
    Options
    I am interested!
  • eisenmansandy
    eisenmansandy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm interested but I am working with Caryn on Monday mornings at 7:00 so I would only be able to do it twice a week.
  • bemusic
    bemusic Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I might be interested in the future. I don't think I can handle 1 hour boot camp in the morning and 45 minutes with Caryn at noon! :)
  • hockeydad1973
    hockeydad1973 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That would probably work for me.
  • moxette
    moxette Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Pam I am so glad you like her! I hope the 5:30 am works out, if I could do it in my building I totally would but the neighbors would evict me.
  • pamelapeldo
    Options
    Thanks for telling me about her Caryn. However, I do feel like I'm cheating on you...even though you said not to feel that way the last day of fit camp :-(

Val messaged me with the following information for those who are interested in the class:
    "The classes will be M,W,F 5:30-6:30am and Sat @10am. $120 a month. I also will allow any BootCamper that takes the 5:30am classes to take any other of my classes for the same charge of $120 a month. Including: 8am and 6pm BootCamp M,W,F. RockHardAbs @5:15pm Tue and Thur and Samba Cardio Extreme @ 6pm Tues and Thur. You guys wll have unlimited access to all classes:)
    Thank you:)
    STAY HEALTHY!!!"

You can find her on Facebook by typing in Val Granata. You might just want to send her a quick message if you think you will be participating.
  • moxette
    moxette Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Pam, the fact that you felt comfortable posting this in the group makes me feel great! I think of the other trainers in town as peers and not competition, and the more we can work together makes it better for all of our clients. Our resources our limited as it is in Sheridan so we trainers should do the best we can to make it as easy as possible for you guys to get the fitness opportunities you desire. Glad to know those feelings are translating to you. I am looking forward to taking a class from Val and I am also planning on kicking her butt soon too (or at least attempting to, that woman is a maniac.).
  • pamelapeldo
    Options
    We are hoping the 5:30am bootcamp with Val will start this Friday. She is not wanting to start it until she has several people signed up. Please let her know if you are interested.
  • kcogs
    kcogs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Neat.