My fitness pal ins and outs

Options
2»

Replies

• briebollenberg
    briebollenberg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone know if there is a way to see this group from my iPhone app? I do all my logging there but have to go to the website to see the group.

I looked around on the iPhone app and couldn't find a way to get to the community either. Bummer!
  • McCoolMama
    McCoolMama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    There's an option to keep your food diary private, public or shared with friends only. I set mine to friends only. It keeps me on track knowing that I could be called out on what I'm eating. Lol.
  • Treadababy
    Options
    Koops.... "You'd weigh the same after 5 weeks"....Made me LOL-OUT LOUD!
  • Gynnabean
    Gynnabean Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Duh, I didnt scan the goldgish! I did scan my cheetoes today at lunch :brokenheart:

I can't access the group through my iphone app either,
  • Kooopons
    Kooopons Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Koops.... "You'd weigh the same after 5 weeks"....Made me LOL-OUT LOUD!

Yeah, I'm getting nowhere!
  • Angie789
    Angie789 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite features on here is the "remember meal" option. If you have a meal that you eat regularly (like breakfast! I don't tend to have a ton of variety there!), then click on "Quick Tools" at the bottom of that particular meal. Then choose "remember meal" from the drop down menu. It will ask you to name that meal, and then it is stored in your meals - you don't have to enter each individual component again! Makes it super easy!!!
  • Kooopons
    Kooopons Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite features on here is the "remember meal" option. If you have a meal that you eat regularly (like breakfast! I don't tend to have a ton of variety there!), then click on "Quick Tools" at the bottom of that particular meal. Then choose "remember meal" from the drop down menu. It will ask you to name that meal, and then it is stored in your meals - you don't have to enter each individual component again! Makes it super easy!!!

Ahhh, good tip, I'll check that out!