Starting 30 day paleo challenge on monday (jan 16)

Options
cjipping
cjipping Posts: 95 Member
Hello MFP Friends!

I'm meeting with my friend who is a certified crossfit trainer and paleo eater himself on Thursday to talk about the 30 day challenge I'm going to start next Monday (Jan 16). Looking for a few people to join me! I''m going to start a new group so we can share our successes and challenges.

Ill create the group after my meeting Thursday and post all the good tips I learn from him as the first post.

....SO.....Who is in with me?

Replies

• Happy_Taco
    Happy_Taco Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've been wanting to do Paleo for a while and would like to join you in the challenge. I'm still reading the Paleo diet book and getting more information ( I listen to Rob Wolfe's podcast regularly). So any more details you can supply would be great!

Cheers,

Maria
  • cjipping
    Options
    Hi,

I've been wanting to do Paleo for a while and would like to join you in the challenge. I'm still reading the Paleo diet book and getting more information ( I listen to Rob Wolfe's podcast regularly). So any more details you can supply would be great!

Cheers,

Maria

Hi Maria!

Ill add you as a friend and when I get more details ill send you a message!

Chelsea
  • _itsB_
    _itsB_ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! :flowerforyou:
  • cjipping
    Options
    Ok everyone the group is set up! Its called the 30 Day Paleo Challenge January 16-February 14 group. A couple of things about it:

1. It's going to be a private group. Why? Because I only want the people that are doing the challenge, and are committed for those 30 days to be able to interact with each other. This saves us from some of those people out in MFP world who seem to love to come into open groups/challenges and write stupid derogatory stuff on the forums. I don't want any negativity.

2. I am taking advice from my trainer. You don't have to agree with everything he says, but this is who I'm going to take advice from. I will be posting his "credentials" sometime this week just so you can get an idea who the advice is coming from. If after I post the "rules" for the group on Friday you can leave if you don't agree with them. There is an awesome group out there (as mentioned above http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/439-whole30-motivated-people-only) that follows the whole9 challenge. You do not have to follow all the "rules" that I post, but there are a lot of people out there looking for direction and that's what my goal is.

3. I have no idea what will happen with the group after the 30 days are up...but lets discuss that as a group when we arrive there.

4. Please send me a message in my inbox to be added to the group.

4. Ok enough with my serious side...Lets HAVE FUN and GET HEALTHY together!
  • cjipping
    Options
    Challenge Launch Party Monday night @ 8:30pm eastern time!!! So excited about this challenge it is going to be awesome! Message me for details
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    (Re)started mine this week but am planning on going until February 17th because on the 18th I have a bridesmaid's dress fitting so I'd like to see how much paleo and CrossFit effects my weight loss up to that point.
  • LonnieAndersen82
    Options
    Are you guys still going strong???