Favorite exercise?

Options
Just curious if you have a favorite DVD, Machine, Game, etc....? How do you like to burn the calories?

Replies

• cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Yoga is my first choice. Country Line Dancing is a close 2nd. Then my free aerbobic ipad app.

Oh - and there's always walking the dog - yeah - that's my favorite.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    P90x legs and back-love how my legs feel like jello that evening and the next morning after! Also love the core synergistic one-works all the body from upper to lower;-)
  • ckatastrophy
    ckatastrophy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    TAE BO! I have the This Is Tae Bo video & absolutely love it! Planning on getting Billy Blanks PT 24/7 program eventually.

And lots of walking/hiking. Going to start going to the gym once winter snow gets here then I'll do more with weights. Also planning on trying c25k, learning yoga & maybe a Zumba class in the future,
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Yoga is my first choice. Country Line Dancing is a close 2nd. Then my free aerbobic ipad app.

Oh - and there's always walking the dog - yeah - that's my favorite.

I just bought a wii country dance game last night and tried a few of them....they have country line dancing :happy:
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    TAE BO! I have the This Is Tae Bo video & absolutely love it! Planning on getting Billy Blanks PT 24/7 program eventually.

And lots of walking/hiking. Going to start going to the gym once winter snow gets here then I'll do more with weights. Also planning on trying c25k, learning yoga & maybe a Zumba class in the future,

I'm doing c25k so if you have any questions feel free to ask :smile:
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Zumba is my fav!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    yea, my favorite is Richard Simmons " Dancing with the Oldies 2, even though i have all of 5...i love 2 better lol
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    yea, my favorite is Richard Simmons " Dancing with the Oldies 2, even though i have all of 5...i love 2 better lol

Rita, where did you find these at??? I am wanting them!!! i can't find them. Do you have them on DVD or VHS?

My favorite exercise involves another person "wink" but then after that... hiking all the way! :) WOOHOO. took my first hike of the season today, and my second one will be tomorrow:) I can't wait!

Ronney
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Walking in general and walking to Leslie Sansone.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Zumba, walking and strength training are my favorites. Summertime water workouts are great fun and easy to do too. :heart: