****BLUE TEAM WEEK 1 WEIGH-IN!!****1/10/12

Options

Replies

• fromfat2fit2012
    fromfat2fit2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    starting weight: 213.8lbs
    current weight: 213 lbs

What helped: cutting out all sodas and just drinking water and started a new workout dvd
    Hinderance: need to reduce the amount of carbs I eat.
  • dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I was low carbing for 2 months before Christmas too so I think some of my first weeks weight loss is glycogen and water - so I guess i would say low carbing has helped me too.

Good work to everyone who's posted so far. Good Team Blue!
  • phelpsmamma
    Options
    I was low carbing for 2 months before Christmas too so I think some of my first weeks weight loss is glycogen and water - so I guess i would say low carbing has helped me too.

I have a love hate relationship with carbs. I LOVE LOVE them and they hate my body! :laugh:
  • phelpsmamma
    Options
    Do we have any other Blue team members out there ready to yell from the roof tops their success this week??

***REMEMBER THE WEIGH IN WILL BE CLOSING TOMORROW!***
  • ActivePhelps
    Options
    Starting weight: 211
    Current weight: 200.2

What helped: Tons of cardio, drinking half my start weight in ounces. Most importantly, cutting all the bad food and drink out of my diet.

What Hindered: working in a place where the snack bar is pure junk food, while I didn't have anything it was pretty rough getting the stuff the people were buying. Oh and I started my new shift 2300-0700 so it's pretty rough finding time to get a workout in.
    Options
    starting weight 212
    Current weight 209

what helped- drinking water I manged to get in 6-8 glasses, exercising 3 times a weak and doing a food diary. Joined a womens gym and have been there 3 times this week
    what hindered-nothing this week as i am super motivated...looking at hiring a trainer to get some gym routines
  • sdlinky
    sdlinky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    248.2 - this is the first time I've weighed in the afternoon, so hopefully I didn't really gain weight. Don't really feel like I've lost this week, kinda bloated. But I'm eating better and treadmill is up and ready to go!
  • sdlinky
    sdlinky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Start 250
    Current 248.2
  • phelpsmamma
    Options
    Come on Blue Team we are missing 13 people! I will be closing the weigh-in at 7pm EST (so 10 hours from now). If you do not get your weight in by that time you will be removed from the challenge.

If you no longer wish to participate then please let me or the moderator know so we can get someone from the waiting list added.

Thank you to all the Blue Team who has weighed in you all rock and did an amazing job this last week!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 211
    Current weight: 200.2

What helped: Tons of cardio, drinking half my start weight in ounces. Most importantly, cutting all the bad food and drink out of my diet.

What Hindered: working in a place where the snack bar is pure junk food, while I didn't have anything it was pretty rough getting the stuff the people were buying. Oh and I started my new shift 2300-0700 so it's pretty rough finding time to get a workout in.

Holy cow what a loss!!! great job keep it up!!
  • phelpsmamma
    Options
    We are missing 10 people from the weigh in still! Remember it closes tonight.

**we have had one person drop from the challenge because they just don't use MFP**

So as of right now we are a team of 24 with 14 people that have weighed in and still searching for the other 10!
  • phelpsmamma
    Options
    Hello team I did some number crunching and have a list of those that weighed in so far and the percentage of body weight you have lost!

Phelpsmamma----3.18%

Fromfat2fit20----.37%

Tiffanyf1014----1.40%

10051961----1.42%

Activephelps----5.12%

Deboraht1000----.48%

6mimi----3.25%

Lhiggins303----.30%

Bajanvie----1.01%

Robynham84----3.68%

Marian723----1.81%

Dancing_cat----2.76%

Mtourillott----.55%

Lelasutt----1.75%

Great job for those that have weighed in so far! Looks like Activephelps is taking the lead this week in our team for % lost! So great job Activephelps! Keep up the great work. To the rest of us we all did amazing I'm an so proud of our team!
  • robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job everyone!!! Go blue team!!!
  • Mattyfit2014
    Mattyfit2014 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    previous weight 211 ibs
    todays weight 205 ibs

Helpers: exercising when ever i can including just walking a little further taking the stairs i do think its all helped :-) plus its the first week, i always seem to loose abit on the first week.

complications: still cant shake off the urge for chocolate, but if i have caved i worked out a little more :-)
  • phelpsmamma
    Options
    Great job Matt!

The weigh in closes in 1 hour.
  • phelpsmamma
    Options
    *************CLOSED************

The weigh in is officially closed. No more weights will be taken.

Thank you blue team for your awesome job this week! Let's make week 2 just as good if not better!
  • phelpsmamma
    Options
    previous weight 211 ibs
    todays weight 205 ibs

Helpers: exercising when ever i can including just walking a little further taking the stairs i do think its all helped :-) plus its the first week, i always seem to loose abit on the first week.

complications: still cant shake off the urge for chocolate, but if i have caved i worked out a little more :-)

Just wanted to give you your percentage for the week you did a great job! 2.84%
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    BLUE TEAM THANK YOU FOR YOUR WEIGH-INS. I WILL BE POSTING THE RESULTS LATER TODAY! CONGRATS ON EVERYONES SUCCESS SO FAR!!!!! KEEP IT UP!

PAM :)
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    "Weigh" to go BLUE!! Lets really push it this week and get those pounds off!!!
  • hayleyhips
    hayleyhips Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    cant believe i missed this weeks WI! lol silly me posted on the wrong board, bring on next tuesday, the dreaded week 2. good luck every one xx