Favorite food or lifestyle in the SciFi world

Options
LoriIAM
LoriIAM Posts: 73 Member
I would like to visit Ten-Forward on Next Generation with Whoopi Goldberg bartending. I like to try Synthehol. I like the idea of drinking without getting drunk. I'll bet they also have snacks to eat without calories. Too much fun.

Replies

• startrekkermd
    startrekkermd Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Whats the point of drinking then ?! lol

I'd like to try Romulan ale for sure ! And anything that Quark mixes up for me would be fine !

Just keep me away from Neelix and Leola root ! :D
  • ct2020
    ct2020 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I"d love some Blue Milk. And maybe a Corellian Ale or two. Plus who wouldn't want to at least try Blood Wine.
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Whats the point of drinking then ?! lol

I'd like to try Romulan ale for sure ! And anything that Quark mixes up for me would be fine !

Just keep me away from Neelix and Leola root ! :D

I'd take Neelix's leola root soup any day over Quark's freshly squeezed snail juice with extra shells, blergh!
  • Mahu77
    Mahu77 Posts: 34
    Options
    There's a part of me that really likes the Vulcan philosophy.
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I'd kind of like to try Hasperat.
  • takera16
    takera16 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd love Vulcan, but I could not do the no animal flesh thing... I do love a good steak, but would love to try more GOOD veggie focused food.
  • attocs
    attocs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well I have downloaded the Cooking with Neelix and made the McCoy baked beans with the "secret ingredient". But when it comes to drinks I dont think anything in the Trek world can touch a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster from HGTTG. Nothing says a good drink like the effect of which is like having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick. 42
  • Kochu007
    Kochu007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mike SEA,

I tried a hasperat recipe that I found on the Internet but it had horseradish and I'm not a big fan of that. I made mine with red pepper hummus instead.

This recipe below sounds interesting. I may try this week.

http://www.food.com/recipe/hasperat-348451

\\//
  • stiobhard
    stiobhard Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    But when it comes to drinks I dont think anything in the Trek world can touch a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster from HGTTG. Nothing says a good drink like the effect of which is like having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick. 42

I am glad someone mentioned this.

My fav bit is from the 1997 film "The Sticky Fingers of Time" The time traveller from the 1940s is staying with someone she met in the 1990s... and rummaging through her refrigerator she happens across a carton of soymilk... the future is relative!! :)