challenges..

Options
andreaie
andreaie Posts: 369 Member
this is where i will post the weekly challenges....

Replies

• Christine42012
    Options
    Can you re post the spreadsheet link here so it is easier to find?
  • gorgonaki
    gorgonaki Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    looking forward to the challenges!
  • andreaie
    Options
    ok guys well done on any losses this week... if you gained id ask you now NOT to let it get you discouraged... work hard for the week ahead and you will see results..

this weeks main challenge is

again drink ALL 8 glasses of water DAILY!!!!!! (this WILL help)

log ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING you eat and complete your diary DAILY!!!

Cut down on 1 thing that you feel is hindering your weightloss e.g chocolate.. bread.. sweets and replace them with fruit
    make sure 1/3 of your dinner plate is made up of veg or salad

walk 7 miles this week (if you walk everyday anyway just walk for an extra 10/15 mins and this should make up the 7 miles)

come on here as much as possible because the support is great and will help a lot if your feeling down or feel like giving up...
    also look out for the mini challenges they will be set daily

have a great week and everytime you feel like that bar of choc or sweets remember how GOOD it feels to lose and BAD you feel after that bar of choc... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great weekly challenge...Sweets are my downfall!!!
  • patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 111
    Options
    I can do that challenge... I think nuts are more my downfall, even though they are good for you, too many means cal gain. Good luck everyone. Lost one pound this week and I am happy with that.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Great challenge this week, i'm going to try and cut down on my potato intake i.e fries!

xxxxx
  • princess_tia
    Options
    great challenge....I am giving up Bread (bye bye toasties see u after a week)
  • patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 111
    Options
    Monday morning is always the time to start over on a good foot. Today I will exercise hard and eat right. This will give me a good feel for the week. Go for it everyone!!!!
  • loischapman
    Options
    great...I think that if you truly put in your diary everything that goes into your mouth you truly see what is going on, great challenge. and water is huge...drink drink drink. ..walking super..great time of year to let that cool brisk air hit your face..and sign on to mfp much as possible only we can hold our self accountable for our actions...and this is the best support I have ever had as far as health and fitness go...i feel love in my heart for each of you even though we have not met personally..i feel as though we are connected. So here is to a healthy and supportive week.
  • andreaie
    Options
    great...I think that if you truly put in your diary everything that goes into your mouth you truly see what is going on, great challenge. and water is huge...drink drink drink. ..walking super..great time of year to let that cool brisk air hit your face..and sign on to mfp much as possible only we can hold our self accountable for our actions...and this is the best support I have ever had as far as health and fitness go...i feel love in my heart for each of you even though we have not met personally..i feel as though we are connected. So here is to a healthy and supportive week.

you have such a positive attitude lois... you will go far if you stay in this mind frame xxxxx

patsyanne i feel the same ... mondays is where i get really stuck in ...
  • cbaylis
    cbaylis Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group today and like the idea of the challenges! I am have a major sweet tooth! So I am going to try and give that up this week.
  • TomsGirl86
    Options
    Definitely going to be trying to walk more and eat more fruit and veggies, as well as making sure i always have breakfast!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Just read the challenge (i couldn't find it, hehe :$)

Great challenge - i'm going to try my hardest to give up potatoes. Drink 8+ glasses of water a day and try and add a 20min+ walk to my exercise plan :)

How is everyone feeling?

x
  • cbaylis
    cbaylis Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feeling good here. The water alone helps me out. I do feel better when I amd drinking plenty.
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Feeling good here. The water alone helps me out. I do feel better when I amd drinking plenty.

Yes i agree :)
    Apart from being stuck to the loo. Lol x
  • andreaie
    Options
    ok here goes... the challenge for this week its gonna be a little different i think we do need a little boost to kick start the weight loss..

-DRINK ALL YOUR WATER (AT LEAST 10 GLASSES)
    -FOR THIS WEEK I WOULD LIKE YOU ALL TO TRY 1 CARB FREE DAY.. PREFERABLE THURSDAY BEFORE WEIGH IN..(FOR THOSE WHO DONT WANT TO DO CARB FREE JUST GIVE SOMETHING UP THAT HINDERS YOUR L0SS) CAN ALL THE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGERS PLEASE POST SOME RECIPES FOR OUR NEW MEMBERS TO GIVE THEM SOME IDEAS...
    -TRY BURN 3500 CALORIES IN A WEEK(3500 CALS = 1LB) IF THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE JUST BURN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN..

GOOD LUCK GUYS

ONLY 4 MORE WEIGH INS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Great challenges! I am not going to do a carb free day though...I found it was just a quick fix last time around that didn't stick (that is just me) but I will be mindful of my carbs...does that work?

Thanks again for this challenge :)
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Nice challenge!
    I'm not sure of the no carb day because of last week it made me feel ill, but i'll make sure i have a very low carb day :)

x
  • I am all over this. Thanks!!
  • andreaie
    Options
    Me to girls I'm gonna do low carb.. I have over indulged in carbs the past 2 days so it'll do me good to have 2 days of low carbs...