Day 3

Options
Good morning everyone!

How did yesterday go? Pretty well for me, despite a brutal migraine. Today I resolve to be even better!

What are your goals for today?

Have a great day and don't forget to check out all the informative posts over on Reddit!!

Replies

• PanzaDiaries
    Options
    Watch my intake! This morning was pretty good but now I'm making some granola and I can't keep from tasting it. I ran 5.5 miles this morning so fitness isn't my problem. I eat extremely healthy food so junk food isn't my problem. It's my portions. I eat too much. I have heart rate monitor so I know how many calories I burn when I work out so I'm keeping pretty good track of what goes in and out but I still can't seem to keep it under control. Thoughts? Suggestions?
  • BustaNut_Peloton
    BustaNut_Peloton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It went very well! I kept the calories and carbs low and the protein high.
  • rausel21
    rausel21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I agree with Panza. I usually don't eat too unhealthy and I am an avid runner, but I gain/maintain weight because of my portion sizes. It is frustrating sometimes...Feeling pretty good about this week so far!
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    I need to find a way to up my protein, I had a protein bar for brekkie and then what I thought was a really good lunch, but it's only a third of what I need for protein, without exercising. This sucks because I'm not sure how to get more protein without more calories.
  • hellotabkitty
    Options
    Yesterday was fine. Today workout is completed. Yay!
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I woke up with a migraine and was sick all day. My food choices weren't exactly amazing, but I figure that even surviving the day is a success. Besides that, I was still within the range of my caloric goal.
  • BwanaSplit
    Options
    Yesterday was good - I was day four Keto-ing, and tested positive for ketones, so that was a bonus. Did my walking and yoga. Went over on cals, carbs and protein. Whoops! I was out for dinner, and didn't work out what I'd eaten until this morning. But I am still in ketosis, yay for that! My carbs almost all came from veges, so hopefully that indicates that I can eat plenty of those and stay in ketosis. But I'm certainly not going to lose weight if I don't say under the calorie count!

I've also walked today (actually went out and walked the dog - I woke up early enough that I didn't need to worry about the sun!). And I've done my yoga. I'm feeling as though I might like to get on the treadmill this afternoon. Food is right on track, and dinner is one of the chicken meals that I made earlier in the week, so I know that's not going to put me over!

Big thanks to everyone on 90DG, the only reason I've managed four days in a row of walking and yoga is because of the accountability of sharing here xxx hugs!