Starting Jan 12

Options
BC_Babe
BC_Babe Posts: 21 Member
Hi! I'm starting on Thursday, right now I'm just doing TJ 20 min and Ab Jam to get ready. I tried to do Fire 30 last week and it's sooooo much faster!!! I'm sooo excited! I'm a mom of 3...5, 3 and 9 months...finding a time to workout is challenging! I'm looking forward to it!

Olena :bigsmile:

Replies

• JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    TurboFire is awesome! I think 45 EZ is my favorite, but both 45's are my favorites. I have been doing TurboFire since Nov. 7 almost everyday ..a few rest days here and there and while I haven't made amazing progress...I am sure proud of myself and feel great. I have lost 9 pounds and 3.5 inches off my waist alone. I always have to workout in the mornings before work...so I have to get up at 4:30am, but the results are so worth it!!! Right now I am starting to hybrid the TurboFire with Shaun T's Rockin Body..I was on a plateau for the past 2 weeks and just broke out of it by almost 3 pounds! But I think TurboFire will always be my favorite!!
  • BC_Babe
    BC_Babe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My abs hurt a bit today! Woo! I can't wait to start tomorrow, I almost want to start today, but I want my day off to be Saturday right now, it's our busiest day of the week and I need the rest! But I'm really looking forward to my TJ workout again today because I'll be lending the videos to my friend for a while and bringing it with TurboFire!!!

Olena :bigsmile: