• iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    finished lvl 1 of 30 day shred today. was lazy the last two days :P

starting lvl 2 tomorrow. wrarr!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, today I did 30DS L1. I've decided to add it into my mix of dvd's this month because though I love KB&T and 6W6P, neither do arm weight exercises, so I am worried about losing strength there. Will be doing 30DS three times a week with cardio at the gym and then KB&T twice a week and 6W6P once a week. Hoping this combination is key.

Great to see how well everyone is doing! Sorry I haven't been commenting, but I've been on holiday. Back at work from Tuesday, so almost back to normal routine.
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Just finished RI30 Level 1. I swear I sweat so much more doing RI30 than I do with 30DS, but I like changing between the two. Hopefully this will help get some more weight and inches off.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Just finished RI30 Level 1. I swear I sweat so much more doing RI30 than I do with 30DS, but I like changing between the two. Hopefully this will help get some more weight and inches off.

Will be interested to hear what you think of L2. My worst of all her dvd's.
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I moved up today to L2 of RI30. I had watched the first strength circuit ahead of time and thought, that doesn't seem so bad. I should have known better. What a killer! I was swearing all the way through the second circuit! Seriously, plank jacks and mountain climbers in the same cardio set. Brutal! Sorry for the spoiler. I know it will get better and I still didn't hate it as much as L2 of the Shred but we'll see how i feel in a couple of days. I don't even want to think about what is going to happen in L3 and L4!
  • Sambo004
    Options
    I moved up today to L2 of RI30. I had watched the first strength circuit ahead of time and thought, that doesn't seem so bad. I should have known better. What a killer! I was swearing all the way through the second circuit! Seriously, plank jacks and mountain climbers in the same cardio set. Brutal! Sorry for the spoiler. I know it will get better and I still didn't hate it as much as L2 of the Shred but we'll see how i feel in a couple of days. I don't even want to think about what is going to happen in L3 and L4!

I think I might have got the levels wrong and it's L3 that's the torturous one (like L2 of the Shred). Much worse than L4 though, so that's something to look forward to. lol
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    This morning I did Jillians level 2 of 6 week 6 pack abs and Bob Harper's Beginner Weight Loss DVD (this video is NOT beginner).

Great workout!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    ok today i did the gym this morning did my arc trainer/ ab crunches and twist/ and some weight lifting and tonight ima push to do my shred it with weights and maybe run also ...
  • juliep1974
    Options
    This morning I did Jillians level 2 of 6 week 6 pack abs and Bob Harper's Beginner Weight Loss DVD (this video is NOT beginner).

Great workout!

Great job!
  • juliep1974
    Options
    ok today i did the gym this morning did my arc trainer/ ab crunches and twist/ and some weight lifting and tonight ima push to do my shred it with weights and maybe run also ...

Awesome work - keep it up!
  • shortjules
    Options
    Everybody is doing such a wonderful job. Keep it up everyone. I think I'm starting to come down with a cold, which sucks. I started back to school this week which has messed with my workout schedule. I have to readjust my schedule so that I can fit everything in properly. I probably won't get to work out a lot this week between adjusting my schedule, plus I'm having a colposcopy on Friday so I'm pretty sure I'll spend most of the day in a ball on my couch because I've been told I won't feel like doing anything afterwards except curling up into a ball. So, I need to try and get my workouts in tonight after school and work and tomorrow night so that I don't feel like a complete lard when I have to take Friday and probably Sat off.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Workouts aren't happening as they should this week as I'm searching for a new car as well (not easy when you don't have much of a budget). Anyway, I am still working out, but not at the level I normally would. Still, something is better than nothing I always say. Eating going well at least :laugh:

Managed to get a 30DS in this afternoon.
  • sara819
    sara819 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Finished L1 D3 of 30DS yesterday. I'm really enjoying this workout. I love the fact that after D1 my arms were sore, after D2 my core was sore, and today my calves are sore. I really feel like I'm getting a whole body workout and feel I'm doing so much more than what I do in 45-60 minutes at the gym. Unfortunately, I'm still under a contract at the gym so I should probably go there every once in a while too. :tongue:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Finished L1 D3 of 30DS yesterday. I'm really enjoying this workout. I love the fact that after D1 my arms were sore, after D2 my core was sore, and today my calves are sore. I really feel like I'm getting a whole body workout and feel I'm doing so much more than what I do in 45-60 minutes at the gym. Unfortunately, I'm still under a contract at the gym so I should probably go there every once in a while too. :tongue:

You will not regret doing 30DS. It's so great! Still one of my absolute favourites!

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Lost 3 pounds! I am so frikkin excited I can hardly contain myself!

2955970.png
  • valkomer
    Options
    I finished L1D8 of the 30DS today. I took yesterday off because I had my wisdom teeth out (ouch!) but I knew if I didn't get back into it today, I would never start up again. My jaws hurt a little bit when I was jumping rope and doing the jumping jacks (weird, I know) but the rest of it was fine. The scale is FINALLY starting to go down a little bit which is super motivating. Good luck, everyone! :happy:
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I finished L1D8 of the 30DS today. I took yesterday off because I had my wisdom teeth out (ouch!) but I knew if I didn't get back into it today, I would never start up again. My jaws hurt a little bit when I was jumping rope and doing the jumping jacks (weird, I know) but the rest of it was fine. The scale is FINALLY starting to go down a little bit which is super motivating. Good luck, everyone! :happy:

GOOD For you pushing through! I am the same way, I am often afraid to take ONE day off because I worry I won't get back to it. I took off last Sunday because I was hungover :-P And I was so sorry. Monday was harsh.
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 pounds! I am so frikkin excited I can hardly contain myself!

2955970.png

WAY TO GO YOU!!!! Congrats!
  • shortjules
    Options
    Did RI30 a little bit ago. This week was horrible for working out. Today was my first day in 5 days so I was absolutely shocked when I got on the scale and saw I had lost 1.6 pounds. But I'm glad I got my workout in tonight. Wasn't the greatest for food; didn't even make it to 1200, but it was a busy day. I was on the road for 3 hours roundtrip picking up my new doggie (She's a 1 and a half year old Pomeranian). Love her already, although the cats aren't the hugest fans, but they'll come around.
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Just started RI30 L1 Day 1 today! Awesome ... It was challenging, but I feel great!