Welcome!

Options

Replies

• Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I did day one of Turbo Fire today (Fire 30). All day I have felt HORRIBLE (I must be getting sick) and I almost didn't work out, but I don't like the idea of already missing a workout on day one. I pressed play and did it anyway, and at the moment feel quite sick, but I'm glad I did it. This way I can move on to day two tomorrow!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 55ez today. It was long and I'm exhausted, but I like the combinations in that one quite a bit. I'm supposed to do fire 30 tomorrow, but I might do 55 or 45 ez instead. In order to stick to it, I need to like it and I don't know what's with me and 30, I think I'm going to give myself a week's break from it!

Thanks for motivating me to keep pushing play everyone!
  • liv73
    liv73 Posts: 33
    Options
    I did day one of Turbo Fire today (Fire 30). All day I have felt HORRIBLE (I must be getting sick) and I almost didn't work out, but I don't like the idea of already missing a workout on day one. I pressed play and did it anyway, and at the moment feel quite sick, but I'm glad I did it. This way I can move on to day two tomorrow!

Great job Pickles! It is soooo touch when we're not feeling well. Maybe sweating it out helped a bit? And remember, it is ok to slow down. You have to listen to your body! I hope you're feeling better very soon!
  • liv73
    Options
    I did Fire 55ez today. It was long and I'm exhausted, but I like the combinations in that one quite a bit. I'm supposed to do fire 30 tomorrow, but I might do 55 or 45 ez instead. In order to stick to it, I need to like it and I don't know what's with me and 30, I think I'm going to give myself a week's break from it!

Thanks for motivating me to keep pushing play everyone!

I really struggle with anything over 30 min...I mean really struggle. Even though it says EZ...I tap out early. I really like the FT 30 and Core 20 right now. I know, same duration of time, but it is more broken up for me. And, I suppose you could do one in the AM and one in the PM or what have you. Not sure what I will do today. I am really pressed for time. I might to sculpt and some elliptical. I have get myself packed, I leave on Wednesday! Yikes!

In prep for my cruise I went to the spa yesterday...I haven't lost more than 2 lbs, but I guess my shape must be changing as the gal I go to mentioned that she thought I looked thinner/more in shape. That made me feel good, especially being 1/2 naked on her table! LOL!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Keep pushing play, drink your water and start seeing those results!
  • liv73
    Options
    Wow, just did TF Tone 30 - arms are shaking! I love it! I will hit the elliptical later; I've been running around the house all day and now walking over to my moms and back. :glasses:
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I remember tone 30...ouch!

I did Fire 45ez today instead of Fire 30. I'm just not feeling Fire 30, so I'm going to skip it for a week or so.

One good thing, I did work out as soon as I woke up, so that's good, yay me!

Thanks for helping me keep pushing play!
  • michelledusik
    michelledusik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am 41 (will be 42 next month) and I have been involved with in a Fit Club since last April. I have lost all the weight I needed to lose, and actually began to see abs! Then the holidays came and I totally fell off the wagon! :(
    I started Turbo Fire at the end of October, working with the schedule that came with the program. I have skipped many days, but when I do I just pick up where I left off. I got back on the wagon last week and I'm currently working on Week 6. I also have Shakeology as my breakfast every morning. I have some really great friends who support me, but you can never have too many, right??
    So glad to be a part of this TF group and I look forward to working through this program with all of you!!!!!!! :smile:
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Well the weekend came and went. Saturday was my rest day, but I managed to get out on the golf range for an hour. On Sunday I did CE Burn Circuit 2 and TF 30. After the lunges and deadlift my hamstrings were quite fatigued and I got a great workout during TF. This morning I started off the week with TF 55. It's my favorite TF workout.

I hope you all have a great day and look forward to keeping up with you.
  • liv73
    Options
    Welcome everyone!

Glad to see people were active this weekend. I am proud to say I did workout both Sat & Sun and I will today and tomorrow. Wed will be my rest day as I will be traveling. I need to see if I can access the message boards from my iphone so I can post. If not, I will be gone over a week from here. (I am not taking my iPad.) I will be out of range, anyway, Sat-Thurs.

I am sore from Tone 30, but it's a good sore. I can feel it in my arms and bum. :)

School started back today and my to do list feels endless....my anxiety is high too as I try to fit it all in before I leave, SOOOOOO I am off to workout to relieve some of it. TF 30 and Stretch 10 today!

OH!!! And, the scale hasn't really changed, but I did slip on a pair of pants today and they fit much nicer. Progress! :wink:
  • cloeyfish
    cloeyfish Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I did my workouts over the weekend, and Core 20 is NOT one of my favorites, by any means! I was supposed to do the Strech 40 but I got ten minutes into it and was so bored I quit it. Does anyone else hate the stretching? I told myself I would do them and I have been doing the Stretch 10's but I just cannot handle 40 minutes of stretching. This week I will add in three CE workouts again, I have to get up in the morning and get my workout done early if I am going to do this, that will be my big challenge of the week. I am doing my day off on Thursday this week as I have to do some traveling. Scale says I have lost 2 lbs total, the first week i lost nothing, this week two, so I hope it keeps melting off. My pants are more comfortable than two weeks ago and I feel like my stomach hang over has gone down! Keep working hard everyone!
  • liv73
    Options
    Great job everyone! I did my workouts over the weekend, and Core 20 is NOT one of my favorites, by any means! I was supposed to do the Strech 40 but I got ten minutes into it and was so bored I quit it. Does anyone else hate the stretching? I told myself I would do them and I have been doing the Stretch 10's but I just cannot handle 40 minutes of stretching. This week I will add in three CE workouts again, I have to get up in the morning and get my workout done early if I am going to do this, that will be my big challenge of the week. I am doing my day off on Thursday this week as I have to do some traveling. Scale says I have lost 2 lbs total, the first week i lost nothing, this week two, so I hope it keeps melting off. My pants are more comfortable than two weeks ago and I feel like my stomach hang over has gone down! Keep working hard everyone!

My scale has moved up and down in the past 3 weeks, but clothes are fitting different. Try to weigh in every 2 weeks or so and do measurements every 30 days. (I like the Core 30!) :)
  • Pickles11
    Options
    I can't quote using my phone but I don't like the stretch classes. I feel like maybe I could be doing something more worthwhile in that time. Maybe I'll change my mind after some of those core/tone videos.
  • Pickles11
    Options
    Oh and today is supposed to be a rest day but it's only day 3 so I am going for a 3.5 mile run instead. I don't need a day off yet. Is anyone else doing additional cardio on top of tf?
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Great job ladies. I didn't look at all the members of this group, but it seems I'm the only guy. That's ok. I feel comfortable enough in my manhood. :laugh:

My rest day is Saturday. This allows me to spend time with my family and do the things around the house I need to do. I also like to play golf so that keeps me active as well. I'm happy to say that my wife also plays golf, as do my children, so it's not like i'm leaving them at home.

As for the stretching, I can honestly say it's not my favorite workout. However, I commited to TF and the schedule as it's laid out. If CJ didn't think it was important she wouldn't have included it. That's just my thinking.

Keep up the good work and press play.
  • liv73
    Options
    Great job ladies. I didn't look at all the members of this group, but it seems I'm the only guy. That's ok. I feel comfortable enough in my manhood. :laugh:

My rest day is Saturday. This allows me to spend time with my family and do the things around the house I need to do. I also like to play golf so that keeps me active as well. I'm happy to say that my wife also plays golf, as do my children, so it's not like i'm leaving them at home.

As for the stretching, I can honestly say it's not my favorite workout. However, I commited to TF and the schedule as it's laid out. If CJ didn't think it was important she wouldn't have included it. That's just my thinking.

Keep up the good work and press play.

It's all good Coach - we need a male perspective in here! :)

Well, I am off...must pack so I can be up at 3am for my flight! Have a great 10 days and KEEP PUSHING PLAY!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Pickles- Give the stretching videos a chance. They are really good for you.

I slept in this morning due to watching the football game on Monday night. I was able to get home from school early enough to complete TF 30 and CE Burn Circuit 3. These are great combo's. I decided to do TF first because I didn't want to be fatigued from the squats. I'm glad I made that choice.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to get started on this program! My routine needs to be shaken up! My hubby is picking up the DVD set on his way home from work for me!!! I'll let you all know how my first try goes!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Whitney. I am 31/F. Scorpio. (lol) I have 2 kids, a boy (4yrs) and a girl (9 months). I love TF. I feel so strong doing it, like I can kick butt. I'm excited to change my body for the better and get stronger.
  • liv73
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am finally back! My trip was awesome, but I took some unexpected cargo with me...the day I left for my trip I found out my husband and I are expecting #2. WOW! So, once I got back, I needed to recover from travels and time zones and then the 1st trimester of exhaustion and nausea kicked in. I DO plan on continuing to work out, just much lower impact.

So...how are you all doing? How is it going? TF still rocking your world? I am excited to get back to sculpt and tone and some low impact EZ here soon!
  • liv73
    Options
    Where did everyone go???