Starting today!

Options
Pickles11
Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
I am doing day 1 today, which will be Fire 30 and stretch 10. I am pretty excited, although I'm not feeling great today. I gave myself a rest day yesterday knowing I might have a cold coming on, but I definitely want to start today.

Is anyone else starting??

Replies

• AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome! I hope you feel better soon!

I'm on day 5 and my cursing has settled down considerably! I feel like I have two left feet, but I'm starting to recognize the combinations!

Just keep pushing play!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it today and will hopefully be starting this time next week. I can't wait!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I started right before the holidays but haven't done it for two weeks since I was away. If I don't go to my swim class, I'll start back up today; otherwise, I'll be starting over on Tuesday. I really enjoyed the program and felt very energized after doing it!
  • melissasarahx
    Options
    Today was my first day also! It was fun and interesting, i really need to get the moves down and when i think i do it just gets more confusing lol. I am very uncoordinated. But i enjoyed it and it goes by so quick and the extra stretch is very nice.
  • nmterp
    nmterp Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm starting today and I'm nervous. I'm extremely uncoordinated, but I figure that at least no one can see me flailing about in my living room, so I might as well give it everything I've got.
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today and I'm nervous. I'm extremely uncoordinated, but I figure that at least no one can see me flailing about in my living room, so I might as well give it everything I've got.

It has definitely taken me a week but the moves are getting quite easier. Keep trying!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Hoping to start tonight, just waiting for hubby to pick it up!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Ok, wow!!! Did my first of 20 weeks today!!! Turbo Fire 30 and stretch 10....I needed that stretch!!! What a workout! Hopefully I will become a little more coordinated, glad I didn't do that in front of a class of 20!!!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    -screams- I GOT MY TF TODAY!!! AND I WILL BE STARTING TOMORROW!
  • suzie43
    suzie43 Posts: 13
    Options
    I have a much easier time with my right side, the left no so much lol! I love it though. I think doing Turbo Jam first really helped with the moves. I need all the help I an get hehehe :smile:
  • FoodFamilyFitness
    FoodFamilyFitness Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again, I started it once a couple of weeks ago, but tried to do too much at once and got burned out. Fire 30 and Stretch 10 tomorrow morning!!!
  • ADthatsme
    ADthatsme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So I re-started last week! I got TurboFire around holiday time and it just feel apart from all the traveling and horrible food..... I started my 90 day challenge last Tuesday and I am ready to work. Good luck everyone
  • lena32
    lena32 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm starting Trubo Fire today, I think I'm too excited.:happy:
  • lena32
    lena32 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm starting today, excited but don't know what to expect. Good luck!:happy: