The First Challenge!!! 2012!!!! "The January Jean Challeng

Options
2»

Replies

• FitbyFaith
    Options
    I did a double solid. Not only are there a pair of jeans on my bedroom wall, there are a pair on my pantry door in the kitchen. I'm considering hanging up a pair at work too or maybe just printing a goal weight picture and putting it up...I clearly hold on to a lot of clothes i don't fit if i have 3 pairs of jeans to spare (and that doesn't even count my skinny storage bin)....

Now thats what you call motivation!! Yes! Good Luck!:wink:
  • FitbyFaith
    Options
    I wasn't too sure if I still had any jeans or not that I use to wear in my closet... I have been so big for so long I got rid of them... I do have 1 pair of 20's and I just hung them up...

Hey thats ok too...my jeans are a size 32 waist...I know for sure I wont be in them this month...but there the pants I want to get into first.
    So those 20's are still great motivation...if that is your first goal.
    Good luck....Stay Motivated!:smile:
  • FitbyFaith
    Options
    Just checking in to give some quick motivation to all of you ladies! I hope everyone is staying motivated and on top of there eating and excercise!

I believe in all of you! You have what it takes to re-claim your health and reach that healthy weight goal!

Im down some pounds already and I hope you ladies are too! Remember you can do this! Just think about this time next year....how proud you will be that you finally did it...and gave it your all!
    :smile:
  • techteachergirl
    techteachergirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You all rock! You are all amazing! You will all be rocking those jeans/dress/etc soon! Keep it up, keep pushing through, keep smiling and know that you are awesome, amazing, fabulous, wonderful, and foxy! ;) HAVE A GREAT DAY!
  • faithisfabulous
    Options
    This is such motivation!!! Im going to go to the attic and get the jeans I bought 2 years agao and never wore because i started gaining again. I can't wait to fit them.
  • kimistry35
    kimistry35 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I know that I'm late but I hung up a pair of Apple Bottom jeans that's a size 14 right now I'm in a size 20. So I hung them jeans up on my wall and said to them jeans NOW HEAR THIS YOU CHEATED ME ONCE AN MAYBE EVEN TWICE BUT NOT A THIRD TIME BECAUSE I'M IN CONTROL IN THE 2012. SO I GUESS I GOT MY POINT ACROSS BECAUSE THEY JUST HUNG THERE IN SLINCE.................GOOD LUCK LADIES
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    I started in a size 18W.
    I am currently in a size 16.
    I am going to hang up a size 14 pair of brand new jeans.
    They will be on my closet door so I see them every day.
    This is a fun idea -
    Thanks for making this available to us all.
    I am raising my water bottle to all of us for 2012

Keep pushing forward.
    I found a sleeveless fuchsia top that is still snug on me but would look really good with the size 14 jeans I have up for motivation. I pined it up as well - looks cute as a whole outfit!
    I am working toward them both!