Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

day 10

sailingsal
sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
Made it through day 10 on level 1 and after a break did most of level 2, to see what it was like. I hate planks!!!!!!
Hopefully it'll get easier just like level 1 did.

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    I'm taking a rest day and starting level 2 tomorrow as I have such severe pain in my abs that it hurts to breathe...ugh.

I'd like to know when the weight / inches start to go, so far I've not lost anything aside from what I'd expect to lose by lowering my calorie intake. *grumble* 2lbs and no inches at all.
  • The scales havent moved for me either :(
    My clothes do feel a bit loose though!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    I pulled something in my neck this morning when I started exercising. Yowwww. I missed the first minute and a half in the strength portion of circuit one. But I forced myself to get up when the repeat came around and was just careful with my neck.
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    I just did my first day on Level 2. It was tough, but not as bad as my first day on level 1. I think the hardest part for me was the walk out push ups. I usually only do the "girl" push ups, so I couldn't do the push up part, only the walk out with plank hold. I'm sure it will get easier though, just as level 1 did.
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    I too started Level 2 this morning and man did JILLIAN kick my *kitten* and my arms are still a little shakey :smile:
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Level one is dead, can't wait for tomorrow, level two is my favorite
  • CaboScotty
    CaboScotty Posts: 31 Member
    Day 10 and Level 1 complete! I will watch Level 2 tonight and be ready to start it tomorrow.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Day 10 down! Lost 3.5 lbs!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    L1D10 complete...last time i did the shred i got to L2D8 and quit.. I'm not quitting this time..:noway:
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    :drinker: D10 L1 DONE!!! I am so happy!!! I have never made it this far! Level 2 tomorrow!!! :bigsmile:
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Level 1 done! I'm getting tired just thinking about level 2!
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    YAY...Day 10 complete!!
  • day 10 done.
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    I'll see you all on Level 2! But I'll probably go to Pilates tomorrow. L2 can wait till Friday.
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    I hit my snooze button this morning so I had to get it in later in the day. Thank goodness level 1 is done. My left knee started hurting a couple of days ago. I am hoping that level 2 will be easier on my knee. I will get up in the morning and get it done.
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Done!
    I was able to get 4 more push-ups in today in one set. :happy:
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    DONE with Level 1! I set up the Shred on my computer with no sound next to my tv with The Biggest Loser on from last night-- it made it different and seemed easier (but that might be because it was Day 10)
  • kitsrunner
    kitsrunner Posts: 55 Member
    done level 1...i really am noticing a difference in that the ab routines are getting easier

and I'm always in a good mood :bigsmile:
  • I almost did not do it, but at 10 pm it was done, right after I came home from zumba class. Level 2 here I come!
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Day 10 complete! Level 1 complete! Finished strong.