January Week 2 Mini Challenge

Options
luvs_choc8
luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
ScrewyChars-6100652

Replies

• wowsuzie
    Options
    Thanks Donna! Re-starting the 30 Day Shred today! Anyone else in?!
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    I think I am going to give it a try again. I really need to stick with something for more than 1 week. Not sure if it is boredom or frustration and not being able to do it. Wish me luck.

Donna
  • bluangelz
    bluangelz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think I may look into that. I believe my biggest problem is finding time or better yet managing my time to fit in a actual workout.

Maybe I can better manage my time as of today I have gone part-time at my job, (not by choice) I am training for a half marathon and I have online classes to finish my Medical Transcription class and hubby. PLus can't forget my 6 babies (four legged ones) lol

Sometimes I just feel so overwhelmed trying to find time for everything.
  • allie0630
    allie0630 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to find the spreadsheet. I can only find the one from December.
    No rush since I gained this week and am feeling like I want to eat everything in my house!!
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    Good Morning All,
    To answer the first 2 questions was a major key to my weight loss. Figuring out why I eat, what I eat, when I eat it helped me to realize that I was not making healthy, good for my body choices. Eating when I was depressed, did not make me feel any better. Eating when I was bored did not make the boredom go away. Eating when I was happy, did not make me any happier.... Once I realized that I need to eat to fuel my body so it can function in a healthy manner and make some major changes in my diet and activities, I was well on my way to a New Lifestyle. I had to learn to deal with my depressions, I needed to find a hobby, and I needed to find a support group. I did that by joining mfp and reading many many many posts and talking to many many many people. People like you have helped me through my depressions, given me ideas to prevent boredom and been there to celebrate my successes. I want to Thank you all and let you know that I am there for all of you. We all need a friend.

Have a super great day mfp friends.

Donna
  • wowsuzie
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I will admit that I'm struggling this week. I keep bingeing just to eat. I worked out Saturday, Sunday, Monday & will be working out tonight but I'm just feeling sluggish. I did awesome the days I worked out & then binged on Tuesday & Wednesday...I think its because I worked so hard to get weight off before we left for Cancun & I'm crashing now...anyone have any words of encouragement? I could use some.
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    Hey Girl,
    First of all I want to say you are doing great. To go on a holiday where there is endless food and drink and only gain 1 lb is amazing (I am thinking mine will be closer to 5). Getting back into the right groove is sometimes difficult. I would suggest sitting down in the morning and planning out your meals for the day. Try having little healthy snacks throughout the day. Make sure and only dish out what you are allowed and put left overs away. Drink lots and lots of water. If you feel the urge to eat, ask yourself am I reallly hungry or would a short walk or glass of water be better. Those are a few suggestions to try. Just remember you are doing great. Have a super great Thursday. :wink: :flowerforyou: