inches lost during level 1

Options
mdelcott
mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
Just wondering what other peoples results were after level 1. Today I do day 10 and then will be moving on to level 2, however I am feeling very disappointed with my results thus far. I am measuring basically the same as I did on day 1. I am just curious if this is normal. I have never done the 30 day shred before and I have no idea what to expect. Thanks

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Same for me, no inches gone at all and only 2lbs lost which is what I normally lose in a week when cutting calories.
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options
    Ditto for me. Scale went down 2 lbs earlier this week only to be back up this morning. I'm having a discouraging day.
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm not measuring myself until the end. I gained 3lbs this week, but that's because we went to my in-laws for a 'second christmas' just before weigh in. I feel more 'tight' if that makes sense.
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Tonight I will be finish up Level 1 and am doing measurements as well....I think I have lost some inches and I've lost 2.4lbs (but am also watching my sugar and carb intake).
  • banananisme
    banananisme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! Well I'm on L1D8 but I do a week at each level, so this morning before my L2D1:

Went from 154 lbs to 149

lost 1 inch in waist, 1 inch in stomach, half an inch in arms, as well as on my legs and also in my neck.

I did not do any other activity besides the 30DS, i'm 5"6'
    And I keep my food intake at 1200-1400
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses I feel much better knowing I am not alone LOL I gonna keep pluggin' and I am sure that level 2 will produce some results
  • lisamheid
    lisamheid Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    At the end of the first 10 days, I was down an overall of 3 3/4 inches. I was very suprised with these results.

I was also down 4 lbs after the first 7 days. I am trying very hard to only weigh myself once a week.
  • tonielcock1983
    tonielcock1983 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Iv not lost any inches or weight and im controlling my diet :(
    Heres hoping to see some changes on level 2!!
  • USC_SKH
    USC_SKH Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My weigh in and measurement day isnt until Sunday but I weigh myself daily and right now Im down 5 lbs. As of last Sunday I lost 4.5 inches during the first week. Ill have more official numbers come this Sunday. Hopefully I drop more lbs.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I lost 5lbs and 12.75 inches!!! :bigsmile: On to Level 2
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Level 2, day 3.

When I finished level 1, I only lost 1 lb but I lost 4 inches. From reading many and many posts on MFP about 30 Day Shred results, many of them stated that they didn't lose a lot of weight but they lost tons of inches. I have 60 lbs to lose and as much as I would love to see that scale drop and drop, the inches coming off is what's making me feel and look better - so guys, don't be discouraged because of the scale. Keep going and stay positive! :smile:
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    i lost 3lbs and 6.5 inches on week one...im on week two day 4 today!
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I gained 2 lbs. I don't know why....but I haven't done measurements. I'll do so at the end.
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    I have lost 8.4 lbs and 6.5 inches.