questions

Options
andrea000
andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
good morning everybody...just did day 2 of start it up...and boy am i sore, but I guess that means i can tell its working lol....question have been on a healthy meal plan since last monday, with walking on the treadmill, just started slim in six yesterday but as i I weighed myself this week,for week 2... the pounds don't seem to be dropping as when i first started last week. Is that normal, could it be, building muscle. kind of discouraging when I step on that scale, gonna try weekly from now on. Also I am 5'0 175lbs and i raised my calorie count to 1300 a day, with exercise....do you think i should raise it more for slim in 6?

Replies

• Zaffy01
    Zaffy01 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Make sure your Drinking lots and lots of water! I also cut dairy completely out of my diet, and that has helped me loose 10lbs before slim in six .

Now that I am on slim in six, I have lost maybe 1lb (have been doing it for a week and a half now). Im not to worried about the weight aspect of it though. A much better way to track your progress is to measure your inches (I did my waist, hips, thighs and arms): this will help you see where you are losing fat and gaining muscle (which might be why your not loosing much weight).

I personally have never done slim in six before, but both of my parents have and they told me that results where REALLY slow in the beginning, but by week 3 and 4 they could see some major changes.

Hope this helps, don't get discouraged!
  • andrea000
    andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thank you:))
  • meghan1984
    meghan1984 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Make sure your Drinking lots and lots of water! I also cut dairy completely out of my diet, and that has helped me loose 10lbs before slim in six .

Now that I am on slim in six, I have lost maybe 1lb (have been doing it for a week and a half now). Im not to worried about the weight aspect of it though. A much better way to track your progress is to measure your inches (I did my waist, hips, thighs and arms): this will help you see where you are losing fat and gaining muscle (which might be why your not loosing much weight).

I personally have never done slim in six before, but both of my parents have and they told me that results where REALLY slow in the beginning, but by week 3 and 4 they could see some major changes.

Hope this helps, don't get discouraged!

Ok, this even helps me! I'm almost done week 2 of Slim in 6 and haven't noticed one bit of change! Here's hoping for the best when I take my measurements again on Sunday!
  • Evelyn2050
    Evelyn2050 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    my girlfriend told me that I should be surprised if I don't loose anything during the first few week of SI6 because you'll be holding onto water and restoring sore muscles but just ride through it.