Boredom

Options
USC_SKH
USC_SKH Posts: 19 Member
Is anyone else starting to get bored with 30DS. I was fine with it until I started adding my Zumba DVD's to the workout. Now all I want to do is Zumba because it is so much fun and I burn more calories. How do I get the spice back into 30DS?!!!

Replies

• Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I am with you I found today really boring! I am determined to finish just cant wait for lvl 2
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with feeling bored, but don't let that stop you. It's only 20 minutes -- you can suffer through 20 minutes of boredom if it's giving you the results you want.
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    change up the weights...that will keep it interesting.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I'm only doing shred every second day, if that now. I also have to do at least 3 days a week of running for my learn to run program, I want to do 30 mins on the ARC Trainer at the gym daily and weight training every second day. My problem with shred is boredom too, but also I don't want to muck up my muscles if I'm weight training at the same time.
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I joined the gym this week so I haven't done 30DS in a few days. Not motivated to at all. to do the video. I'm with you. Going to the gym has been so much fun though!
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I always get bored with the level once I'm past the half-way point. It helps a lot to put some of your favorite music on, and keep reminding yourself that it's only 20 minutes :flowerforyou:
  • USC_SKH
    USC_SKH Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The time part isnt the problem. It's just I'd rather do 45-60 minutes of Zumba than 20 minutes of 30DS. I wish I didnt feel that way but Im going to try to start back today. I only did Zumba and skipped 30DS yesterday. Maybe Ill do the 30DS first and then Zumba. Get the boring one out of the way first?

Ugh. This happened last time I tried 30DS. I want to stick to it to see the results.

Thanks ladies. I will try to stick to it!
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    Paula Abdul Greatest Hits cd- get it. Turn the tv volume down, the stereo up, and that 20 minutes will fly by, and it will be fun.