Help me with ideas!

Options
DavyHolly
DavyHolly Posts: 44 Member
Do you have a weight loss story? Do you have relatable frustration or issue? If it's happened to me, and i have a story, I'll write about it! Give me ideas =)

Replies

• caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    All the peeing because of all the water?

The teeny tiny skinny girls at bootcamp that whinge and complain and can't do a single sit-up?

The relative strangers (people that work at same place as me but don't know my name) telling me I am losing weight the wrong way. No, they didn't ask how I was doing it.
  • DavyHolly
    Options
    Those are all awesome! xD
  • Eve53
    Eve53 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Definitely the peeing. I pee like 5 times before I can get to sleep and then at least 3 times during the night, it's sick. I seriously think that my bladder shrinks to the size of a pea every night just to annoy me.
  • decemberjewel
    Options
    I have to agree with the peeing... it's crazy!

And um, the coworkers who can eat anything and I mean anything, but never gain a single pound from it... Take the other day. One of my coworkers ordered a large pepperoni and sausage pizza and said that was their dinner... And then they mention the next day that they finished it... in one night... And yet... GRR! :(

Or some of the blogs I read on Tumblr about girls who weighs 90-110 lbs and they still think their overweight... seriously... <_<
  • DavyHolly
    Options
    December - I have a FRIEND LIKE THAT. I'm so going to write about that xDD
  • Eve53
    Eve53 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    December when I first joined MFP I was working with this guy who ate lunch room crap every single day, and not at all normal portions. One day I saw him eat at least 1400 calories in one 10 minute break! So it became this thing where every day, before I sat down with him I'd look around at all of his food and give him a rough estimate of how many calories he was eating. He'd always just look at me and smile. He was a fit guy, it didn't bother him at all!