X2 Total Body / X2 Ab Ripper Day 4

Options
2»

Replies

• bmhatcher
    bmhatcher Posts: 105
    Options
    Just knocked out Total Body. Really enjoyed it! I'm still in the hotel so I did everything with the bands or a modified version. The bands are a killer!!! The Mule Kick Burpees were hard to do in the room so I just did the Burpees. I was sweating all over the place!!
    I think Tony did a great job putting together this routine so that you can travel with it!!! :bigsmile:

I had trouble with Ab Ripper tho. I was so wore out, that I only did about half the reps....

I'm looking forward to Yoga tomorrow. I don't travel until noon, so I should be able to knock it out in the morning....
  • ecp2698
    ecp2698 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    This workout went much better tonight! I did a lot better with the push ups on the med balls and I actually did some of the boing push ups on the stability ball.. last week I just sunk into it! lol

My lower back is hurting though, anyone else experiencing that? Tony mentioned something about if you are not engaging enough, you will hurt your back.. but I don't know when I wasn't engaging during a certain move to have hurt it.. might have to go lay on the foam roller to see what I can work out!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I did much better with the boing push ups and the med ball push ups tonight too! In fact I improved GREATLY and when I was done tonight I literally shouted "I LOVE THIS WORKOUT!" ... Isn't it great that we HAVE foam rollers to work out tension in spots? During the foam roller portion I worked on my mid back and IT banks and hip flexors ... felt really great. I am so stoked on this workout and can't wait for yoga tomorrow but moreso can't wait until Balance and Power on Saturday ... that is also an awesome workout! I can't believe week 2 is almost over!
  • ecp2698
    Options
    Karen, I know huh! Time has flown by! That’s awesome that you noticed improvements, I think that is the general consensus from everyone, which is great! We all kick *kitten*!!! ;)
  • CrimsonScotty
    CrimsonScotty Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Got this one done this morning, definitely a much better workout the second time around, i increased my weights and really tried to keep good form throughout each exercise. Last week i pretty much wore me out just trying to figure out each move. Today, i was keeping up with the "kids" pretty closely on most of it, but still need some work on some of the moves. Balance kickback on stability ball for example is very hard for me, takes all i can do to get 10 done w/10lbs. Starting to like these workouts much more this week!
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    X2 total body is becoming one of my favorite workouts in Phase 1. The variety of exercises is great and my heart rate was up for most of the workout. I LOVE my pull up assist and seriously it has changed my game with the pull up bar. One of my better investments (along with the HRM and food scale). My core is strengthening and I can tell. Tonight is X2 Yoga and I may catch a run tonight since it doesn't seem like it's going to be raining yet when I get home.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Total body is my favorite workout day as well. I went a little heavier in the weight and still maintained good form.
  • ecp2698
    Options
    I agree Karen, I love this one too! I must get myself one of those assist things!

I did this this morning, never was able to get it done yesterday.. I did many more of the boing push ups compared to last week, same with the push ups on the med ball, side arm balance. I am SO much better on my right side than my left.. at first I thought it was balancing on my husband's 12lb med ball which is harder than my 8lbs, but I switched them and it still was harder on my left. Odd huh!

Yeah and I still can't do the crunchy lever pull ups! Maybe one, that's it! I just do pull ups instead the entire time.
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    Last time for this workout and between this and balance and power my favorites of Phase 1. I did much better all around on this and I do my best on the crunchy lever pull ups. Still not doing them 100% but I try. I am almost sad to say good bye to Total Body but will work this routine in somewhere in my future of working out for sure.