Day 5

Options
Kai85
Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
Hi guys - I did day 5 today. I'm feeling really good! One thing I'm suprised at is that my body hasn't been sore during the past 5 days at all. The first time I attempted the 30 DS I just remember being in soo much pain. I wonder what is going on with that?

Another positive - a friend stated that she thought my arms were looking slimmer (a little random but I'll take it!). Another friend I hadn't seen in a few months also commented on my appearance.

Happy shredding : )

Replies

• MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 also.. Just finished it... Not sore anymore was the first 2 days.. Feeling really good :)
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I will do Day 5 tonight... I was supposed to last night but I was so tired I just skipped :0( but I am back on today.
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5. Not sore at all anymore. I thought today's workout was pretty easy. I even used 5 lb weights the whole time! I'm excited to go to level 2!
  • ekdennis
    Options
    I just finished Day 5, too. My legs haven't really been sore but my poor arms ache still. It is getting "easier", though.
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    Day 5 done! I still hate the side lunges but the rest isn't so bad.
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done. I used 5lbs the whole time. I'm actually getting bored with level 1. Can't wait to move to level 2 next week.

Well done everyone! Love seeing the progress in this group!
  • dcphotography4
    Options
    I'm done with day 5 today. I'm not sore anymore either and feeling good about it!
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    woke up with a REALLY sore left hip today???? what's that all about. will do my day 5 carefully as not to make any wrong moves. feeling like I'm getting the hang of this, only my shoulders are still sore from the arm raises while side lunging. also have this 'mysterious' weight gain some of you have reported. I'll wait a few more days before I actually log it in my profile. a little discouraging

11236495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Im doing day 5 today...i havent gained any weight but i havent lost anything either. Before I started 30 days (and came back to the website) i was losing easily 2 to 3 lbs a week...this week so far I had lost .08 and its been up and down those few once the last few days :(
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I will be doing day 5 tonight. Almost talked myself out of doing day 4 last night, but I just got dressed and did it. Before I knew it, I was done!
  • rachelb0407
    Options
    Maybe it's just me but I think the squat and presses AND the side lunges are killer! I also have zero upper body strength so that could be why. Day 5 seemed a little tiring to me but I'm also working in running/walking and workout classes. I'm hoping tomorrow is easier!
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    Today was much, much better. I did it first thing this morning, which I think I prefer to doing it in the evening. I'm not particularly sore, and I feel very energetic today. Woo hoo! :D
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done this morning. I can feel my endurance increasing with each day. I'm finally starting feel some soreness in my abs and I'm still up 1.5 lbs.
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just me but I think the squat and presses AND the side lunges are killer!

I concur!!! I hate those side lunges with a passion!!!!
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Day 5 down!! Tomorrow I will add heavier weights to some of the moves. I noticed a difference in my flexibility during the cool down... long lean muscles here I come!!
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just me but I think the squat and presses AND the side lunges are killer!

My most hated move as well!!
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I have a love-hate relationship with the side lunges! I really struggle with them but I also get almost a second wind because I know I'm nearly done :)
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options

My most hated move as well!!

I'll join this club!!!

Just finished and those were the two moves during which I had to keep telling myself "if you stop, you're only cheating yourself out of success!"

Hope everyone had a good day :)
  • kimikimikim
    Options
    Going to do Day 5 tonight :) Not sore anymore..the first two days I was really sore!! I'm feeling good and it gets easier everyday :) Great job everyone!!!
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Day 5 complete! Not too much pain just soreness in my hips and shoulders...