Wow - You Guys are AWESOME

Options
Holy cow!!! Look at our group's activity!

I'm so excited that we have good participation!

Thank you guys for joining me in being attentive to our common cause. It's nice to see others excited about being here too.

katie

PS Keep the invites and referrals to our group coming in! The more people, the more chances we'll continue the activity!***

Replies

• TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks for inviting me to join the group - it's the first group I've joined on MFP! :smile: Look forward to getting to know you all, and offering/receiving support!
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You're truly welcome and it's very much appreciated that you've chosen to be with us.

I hope you get some good stuff from our members!

They're pretty dam cool.

katie
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    THank you katiebythebay for the invite :flowerforyou:
  • Deuxtrouble
    Options
    Yes, thank you very much for the invitation. Looking forward to being accountable to others instead of just myself :)
  • JessyeS
    JessyeS Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just checking into Dewars, thought I would mention that today I have managed to get of my butt and get moving! I went for a two hour power walk today :D Feeling proud of myself and I haven't had any bad food, had to go to the mall and managed to walk right past the food court and not get anything!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    thanks too for the invite
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! I believe you can never have too much motivation or support :) In addition to this group I also belong to a group on FB called FitForLife, This is a complete lifestyle change for me, so it's important that I surround myself with others that have similar goals that will help hold me accountable.
  • TheCloverFreak
    TheCloverFreak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to check in and say hey! to all the new members! Woot!

Feel friend to add me as a friend! It's always to good to have people around to support each other!

Good luck to everyone!
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! I believe you can never have too much motivation or support :) In addition to this group I also belong to a group on FB called FitForLife, This is a complete lifestyle change for me, so it's important that I surround myself with others that have similar goals that will help hold me accountable.

Yeah guys, there are tons of groups on this site. Please see if any others suit you, too.

I feel like I'm cheating on our own group when I say it, but I'm a member of a few other groups that I think I can benefit from (RECIPE SWAP is a really, really cool one) , so don't be shy - check the other groups out, too.

(Just don't over indulge to the point where you get lost in too many of them.)

katie
  • faw1001
    faw1001 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have to admit when I got the invite I suspected it might be to one of those preachy conversion groups, sorry. It's actually a great idea for a group! P.S. Katie - love your profile pic!!!!
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    Hey guys, just checking into Dewars, thought I would mention that today I have managed to get of my butt and get moving! I went for a two hour power walk today :D Feeling proud of myself and I haven't had any bad food, had to go to the mall and managed to walk right past the food court and not get anything!

Amazingly awesome! Keep moving and logging the food!

Change is a good thing in this case guys.

katie
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    invite much appreciated
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    I have to admit when I got the invite I suspected it might be to one of those preachy conversion groups, sorry. It's actually a great idea for a group! P.S. Katie - love your profile pic!!!!

Thank you for the pic compliment luv.

Very glad you're here with us to chatter!

I'd like to think we're a little bit different here - great personalities coming out!

katie