What is next for you?

Options
SafireBleu
SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
So after 30 Day Shred I am thinking Ripped in 30. After this I will need to move on to something else. I was thinking Power90 by BeachBody or one of the other BeachBody workout. I'm not sure I'd make it through P90X. What are you all thinking of doing next? Anyone do any of the BeachBody DVDs and can recommend one?

Replies

• Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    So after 30 Day Shred I am thinking Ripped in 30. After this I will need to move on to something else. I was thinking Power90 by BeachBody or one of the other BeachBody workout. I'm not sure I'd make it through P90X. What are you all thinking of doing next? Anyone do any of the BeachBody DVDs and can recommend one?

I've done p90x. It's not that bad. You just do the best you can. If you can't do it exacty like them, that's okay. There's plenty of ways to modify it to make it work for you. The important part is putting in the effort. :)

I'm thinking of doing Jillian's No More Trouble Zones alternating with the Banish Fat, boost metabolism DVD.
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options

Brazil Butt Lift by Beachbody!! Wicked good workout and super fast results. Power 90 is ok I love his sculpt but the cardio is a little boring after awhile (90 days of the same is just tooooo much) I do use it as a getting my butt moving after I fall off the workout wagon LOL
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You should try Insanity, it's awesome and you build so much endurance.
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I tried Ripped in 30 last time I finished the 30DS. I liked level 1, but after that the moves were just too odd for me. I guess she tried mixing it up, but I didn't like it. I was also looking at P90 for my next workout. My sister does Insanity...it IS insane! Not sure what I'll try next. I may just stick with the 30DS an add JM's yoga into it. I also like Biggest Loser boot camp.
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I was trying to figure out what I would do next too! My friend will loan me her P90X but I am scared!! lol! I would like to see what other people do after the 30ds. This will be my first time ever to Finish the 30ds!! I am going to Cancun in 4 months and need to keep going!!
  • PacificGirl
    Options
    I did P90X before, and failed. My joints just don't like that stuff anymore, which sucks because I love that high intensity workout type stuff. I guess I'll be doing Ripped in 30 and I'll probably combine it with 6 Week 6 Pack.
  • CaboScotty
    CaboScotty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My plan is to do P90x next and then in May hopefully I will be able to do Insanity. I attempted Insanity last year, but I wasn't up to it. I blame it on not being physically up to it, but I really believe I wasn't mentally ready for it as well.
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Heavy-duty strength training. My reward for finishing 30DS is going to be New Rules of Lifting for Women :-)
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I might try Power 90 which is a beginner version of P90X. It is the same trainer.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    So I have really been looking at the different workouts. I still want to lose weight. I have so much still to lose. I think something like turbo jam or turbo fire might be better to lose weight or even PINK Method. THEN I can do P90X to get ripped. I can't believe my goal is to get ripped. I do want to do that Brazilian butt lift workout. I want a dimple in my butt from muscle not the one from fat I have now lol
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    I'm thinking about a second round of 30day shred. I want to go back and use heavier weights. Now that I'm a little better conditioned maybe I won't spend half my time gasping for air :smile:
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My plan is to do Jillian Michaels 6 pack in 6 weeks.
  • Karlaki
    Karlaki Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm going to do some strength training on a total gym, and alternate that with some fun classes - belly and pole dancing. What can I say, Groupon had some good deals! And then, on weekends I'll do some standup paddling and if weather is bad I'll pick up a shred workout or some other video. That's my plan.