Brazil Butt Lift - RESULTS?

Options
MereMe
MereMe Posts: 312 Member
Ok so I found myself watching this infomercial last night for the 100th time! Beaing a BB coach, I have considered ordering it for the past 2 months. I think I am ready! This "mom" butt I am packing arount has GOT TO GO! If you have completed the programs, please share your results: I need some booty motivation!
Meredith

Replies

• ERnurse
    ERnurse Posts: 77
    Options
    I was looking at it too Mere - I am going to do TurboFire before I buy anything else tho :S
  • MereMe
    Options
    I am about to start Chalean Extreme... but considering adding BBL. Mine is in such bad shape, I may require two rounds before summer! ;)
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I bought it but have mainly used the cardio parts of it. Cardio Axe is so much fun. I love it. That's really the only workout from the program I've done more than one or two times.

I am on day 8 of Chalean Exteme. Today my husband told me my butt looked good. That's from CE. Maybe finish your round of ChaLean. All those squats are bound to give you a nice head start should you decide to buy Brazil Butt Lift before summer.
  • savvy85
    savvy85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am about to start Chalean Extreme... but considering adding BBL. Mine is in such bad shape, I may require two rounds before summer! ;)

I was thinking the same thing! Although combining BBL with TF. My butt needs it too! Hahaha.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I think Brazil Butt Lift will be my next Beach Body purchase.....unless Turbo Fire does the trick!! I was going to do the Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme Hybrid but I like the idea of getting my "boom boom" high and tight!!
  • plumpbettyboop
    Options
    I seen in this morning on Tv.. I am really thinking about trying it. Trying to get feed back..
  • MereMe
    Options
    OK peeps! I am taking the plunge! I am going onto my site and getting it ORDERED! I want my booty back! This mom tuch has GOTTA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone with me???
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I have eyed this up...however, I have the opposite problem that a lot of people...I have NO butt....like flat as a pancake...my body frame is pretty straight and narrow.

I have wondered if this video would increase my butt size and give it shape! For years my friends have all threatened to buy me butt padded underwear to give me some shape! Any idea if it helps in this area?
  • MereMe
    Options
    I JUST GOT MINE! It uses a firming method that should build muscle so it should either reduce a bigger booty or bulk up a little one! :) Mine is flat and mommy-fied, so I will let you know how it goes. :)
  • msgremmy
    msgremmy Posts: 88
    Options
    I, too, found BBL via infomercial early in the morning. I've ordered it and have used it for the past week. But... I'm really terrible with commitment and haven't followed through with the plan. I've done it almost daily, but not in the order recommended. :( I really, really like Bum Bum Rapido and do it before work (5:30am!). I sort of hate the Cardio Axe and Tummy Tuck is a killer!

Is anyone else currently on this path? Could really use some motivation!
  • hmc1025
    hmc1025 Posts: 1
    Options
    I bought Brazil But lift about 2 months ago, but really started in on the designated plan(s) about 3 weeks ago. I love it!!!!! I am doing the plan for pear shapers...and I can already see results in muscle tone on my thighs and butt....The only workout i haven't really incorporated in the mix is the tummy tuck...it's a good one but so many of the other workouts incorporate your core that i found it a little unnecessary...but then again my problem areas are butt and thighs!

I would encourage anyone to try it...the workouts are really fun..hard work, and really entertaining
  • tiltsls
    tiltsls Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm working on week 3 of BBL and new to My Fitness Pal. I am wondering how you record the exercises in the MFP exercise log? I am definitely seeing the results! I started on the "flat butt" routine but switched to the "too big" routine. I really enjoy the cardio axe.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I am in the end stages of week 1. would love to have people in the same program as friends.

I finished my 3 months of ChaLean X on May 7th. I am not ready to mix and match programs b/c I want to see EXACTLY what each program does for me (or helps me do for myself, rather).

I am not a dancer by nature and if I'm not paying attention I get a little lost. I'm still trying to get the moves for Cardio Axe down.

My first week measurements and pics will be on Monday.

tiltsls: I add the BBL workouts in Cardio by name/workout (ie: Brazil Butt Lift Tummy Tuck) and then list time and calories burned. You have to add them yourself manually. I did the same system for ChaLean X b/c hers is strength and they don't have a calories burned for that.
  • tiltsls
    tiltsls Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for the info Pipsg1rl! I am not a dancer either, but after doing the workouts a couple times it gets easier. I am having fun and definitely getting challenged! Hope I join you with 17 pounds gone before too long!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Thanks for the info Pipsg1rl! I am not a dancer either, but after doing the workouts a couple times it gets easier. I am having fun and definitely getting challenged! Hope I join you with 17 pounds gone before too long!

You're welcome! I'm finding that BBL isn't burning as many calories as CHX, but I can totally feel my "bum bum" burrrrrnnning! and after the Tummy Tuck days my abs have a general pain that increases when I laugh, sneeze, or reach up ;)

I started with CHX and combined with MFP i think that is why i am doing so well with weight loss.

Crazy thing tho- I never really thought I needed to "lose" more than 10-15 lbs. I'm so glad that it keeps moving downward!! I'm going to need to adjust my goal weight again soon.
  • lisakammwang
    lisakammwang Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just completed week 4, and thus far have lost a pant size. Not following to the letter, but doing thw workout the majority of the time.
  • lisakammwang
    Options
    There are many types of workouts...one for a flatt butt, one if you are pear shaped, and one (which I am doing) for the big butt solution.
  • lisakammwang
    Options
    I'm working on week 3 of BBL and new to My Fitness Pal. I am wondering how you record the exercises in the MFP exercise log? I am definitely seeing the results! I started on the "flat butt" routine but switched to the "too big" routine. I really enjoy the cardio axe.

I use a heart rate monitor with chest strap. You can get a basic Polar online for about $60.
  • lisakammwang
    Options
    I am not a dancer by nature and if I'm not paying attention I get a little lost. I'm still trying to get the moves for Cardio Axe down.

I am finally able to do the turns in Cardio Axe after 4 weeks. Up until now I have been afraid I would hurt myself...I really lack coordination!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I am finally able to do the turns in Cardio Axe after 4 weeks. Up until now I have been afraid I would hurt myself...I really lack coordination!
    [/quote]

This is so good to know. I'm hoping that I will be able to get it all "down" and make myself look awesome on my living room "dance floor!"