starting Turbo Fire Moday Jan 16! Anyone wanna start with me

Options
gnikki0
gnikki0 Posts: 44 Member
Hi! I will be starting TF this Monday if anyone is interested in starting the program with me. lots of people have already started since we are two weeks in to the new year but I thought there might be a late starter out there like me :) thanks for reading!

Replies

• tlilly21
    Options
    Yeah! I have TF tooo! I'l start monday with you! can't wait!!!
  • gnikki0
    Options
    Great! I haven't done this program before! I'm a little nervous! Lol! Stoked that you can start Monday!
  • viever03
    viever03 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I totally will! I was supposed to start last week but I got the stomach flu! I'm so excited now!!!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I just picked it up on Wednesday and started that day, so I'm a few days ahead, but a total newbie!!! It's been great so far!
  • gnikki0
    Options
    awesome! would you guys like to have a day or two to check in with each other each week? give thoughts n what not, so that we stay on track? if so what works best? im super excited to have peeps to start with! thanks y'all!!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Well, I've lost almost a week to being sick, so I'll essentially be restarting soon, so count me in! Don't forget those before pics and measurements!
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I started two weeks ago. I'm not doing each workout by the day, I'm just going in order on the schedule. It works for me. Plus I've done a few of them twice.

It's a great workout! I'm so glad I started it and for the first time in 3 months, I'm actually feeling smaller and leaner through my waist, hips, back, etc.!! I'm so happy there is no way I'd stop now!

Lanna74
  • ksharot
    Options
    I'm actually re-starting it tomorrow as well! I did half of the schedule back in June/July and have been doing random workouts from it here and there, but I am ready to re-commit to sticking to the full schedule now! For those of you that haven't done it before, if you like great music, sweating your butt off, and dancey moves, you will LOVE Turbo Fire and LOVE Chalene Johnson!!
  • gnikki0
    Options
    I'll be checking in on Mon Wed and Fri each week and sharing my measurements once a week or every other week! Feel free to do the same if ya want! I'M READY TO BURN!!! Woop!
  • gnikki0
    Options
    hey guys! i created a fresh forum named 'turbo fire jan 16' for us to use for check-ins n what not :)