Good morning-checking in

Options
andrea000
andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
good morning, How is everybody doing on their workouts and diet plan....how many calories is everyone taking in...just raised mine to 1400 wondering if that is enough for start it up?

Replies

• Evelyn2050
    Evelyn2050 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just go by whatever MFP tells me to do frpm what I set as my goals. Currenly, I am 1200 cals. Then if you want to eat back your exercise calories you can do that too. I log my SI6 under either "Aerobics - low impact" or "Circuit Training - general" Usually I'm allowed to eat back 250-350 calories. Does that make sense? That would mean that I can eat 1450-1550 on the days I workout.
  • andrea000
    Options
    thank you so much:)) need to buy a heart monitor to see how much I really burn, but I have been eating back around 250 calories with the workout assuming that I do burn around 200. just finished day 3 today, so I am still with it lol
  • Zaffy01
    Zaffy01 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am notoriously bad at counting calories, so I don't lol. I eat vegan though, so no meats, cheese, or anything that is an animal by product. I found that this really helps energize me, instead of making me tired after meals. I also don't eat any process food which after a month of cutting all this stuff out made me feel great!

As for the work outs, I am still going strong and having fun with Ramp it Up, I plan on doing it for another week, and then moving on to burn it up... I am ready to start seeing some real results! Unfortunately I have started developing pain in my left hip/butt area, I am hoping that it is just a stretching problem and not something more serious. I can't wait till my day off (sunday) to see if giving it a rest will help the pain subside.

Anyways, Hope you guys are doing well! Good luck!
  • andrea000
    Options
    Happy Saturday:)) Just finished day 4 of start it up:) rest day not until tuesday.. weighed myself this morning which i know only discourages me, but for the past 2 weeks been faithful to this lifestyle change, and no change since last week. on the bright side I did lose a couple inches from my neck and waist...so i'll take that:)) How are you all doing on your workout and meal plan? Have a great weekend.
  • meghan1984
    meghan1984 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    As of today I will have completed 2 full weeks of Start it up. Along with watching what I'm eating and doing lots of cardio, I have managed to lose 4lbs so far as well as 5.5 inches (chest, waist & hips). I am extremely thrilled with the results I'm seeing but I am getting extremely exhausted from working out so much (plus working a stressful full-time job). I'm hoping I can stay strong and complete the next 4 weeks that are left :)
  • Zaffy01
    Zaffy01 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow thats great meghan! I just completed my second week of the program as well, I am not going to measure until monday morning before my workout, but i can only hope that I get half the results you have!! Great job!

The work outs can be very tiring, haha, im scared to even think of what burn it up has in store!