Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• smarterthanyoda
    Options
    After last week's large loss, I held steady this week.

LWW : 253.6
    CWW : 253.4
    Lost 0.2
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    With Last Week No Loss, this week I have a good result...:happy:

Last Week Weight : 80.0 kg (176.37 lbs)
    Current Week Weight: 78.5 kg (173.06 lbs)
    LOSS: 1.5 Kg (3.3 lbs)

Hope I will hit atleast 3rd place in the Result Table... :happy: :happy:
    Because all Big Guys (like DJ, Smarter or less This week...:blushing: :blushing: )
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    After last week's large loss, I held steady this week.

LWW : 253.6
    CWW : 253.4
    Lost 0.2

Well Done Smarter!! Slow & Steady is best. If you know that you can control your Loss Program this gives you more confidence.. Keep it up...
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 319
    TW: 319
    No change.
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    No change this week.

• StarGeezer
    Options
    LW: 418.8
    TW: 418.2
    WL: 0.6
    TL: 73.2
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    LW:235
    CW: 234
    lost 1 #
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Greetings fellow Mission Men,
    Looks like we are recovered from the holiday issues some of us went through. Lots of blue in the chart this week and so far no red. Bigeddy did a fantastic job with a 5.7 pound loss.

I want to welcome a new member. He is toddhbrown. He is new to MFP. He and his wife, Heeb67, are actually our best friends. They are also my Warrior Dash companions. Todd's avatar is a pic of me and him at his daughter's wedding this last summer. We will do another pic this summer at my daughter's wedding. If you wouldn't mind, please give him a warm welcome.

Freax is going to step away from here for a bit. He is starting his INSANITY workouts and won't be using a scale. I want to wish him success in that. I am sure he will kill it.

Here is this weeks chart guys. Again, congrats on a great job.

WeekofJan9.jpg
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    I know I have been absent, the holidays were not kind to me, but I am back on track and will post for next week's weigh in.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Sorry fo the late post. LWW 311 CW 313.2 up 2.2lbs. Not the right direction, but I'm happy I survived the week. Great job on all the losses guys.
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    What is this Tim Boss, You don't wrote about Second Position... All praises only for 1st position... :sad: :sad: :sad:
    (just kidding)

Thanks for the update, I am happy that I hit the second position, will try for the first position after 2 weeks.

Best of Luck to all our Members.
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What is this Tim Boss, You don't wrote about Second Position... All praises only for 1st position... :sad: :sad: :sad:
    (just kidding)

Thanks for the update, I am happy that I hit the second position, will try for the first position after 2 weeks.

Best of Luck to all our Members.
    Don`t worry too much, been around for over a year now on this mission. This is the 2nd time I finish first, give me my 5 minutes of glory:wink:
    By the way, from a percentual point of view, you've beaten me anyway..
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    I really Appreciate your coments, Thanks Dear (Bigeddy).
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Here are my numbers for the report.

SW/GW/LW/CW/WT/TWL/DLP
    381/215/372/358/14/23/(1/19/2012)
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    SW 427
    LWW 411
    CW 408.4
    GW 195

2.6lbs loss.
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    LWW - 251 lbs.
    CWW - 249 lbs.

I am finally below 250 for the first time in more than 16 years. The crazy thing is that I am wearing size 40 to 42 pants (depending on brand) rather than size 44 to 46 when I was last this weight. Have to love changes to body composition.

I hope the rest of you are getting the year off strong with your fitness goals.

Tim, thanks for helping us stay on track with our fitness goals.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    WTG Trelm and Bigaug! Checking in early LWW313.2 CW 308.6 down 4.6. Whew! Made sure I was really gluten free this week, upped protein and lowered carbs. That was where I was missing. Feeling better and mood has improved too. Even hoots likes me better this week.
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Checking in early myself this week as well. Seem to be over my holiday slump to some degree. Here's the numbers:

LW: 418.2
    TW: 416.0
    WL: 2.2
    TWL: 75.4

Your math was off just a skosh last week, Tim. 418.8 to 418.2 is a net of 0.6, not 0.2. :bigsmile: May not seem like much, but this here is a game of inches (and ounces!) Thanks for the great job you do, it's really appreciated.
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Despite a great party last night, still some progress..
    LWW 117,8
    CWW 117,3

Cheers!!
  • cnweiss88
    cnweiss88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    LW 194.2
    CW 190.4

Loss - 3.8 lbs

I was hoping to break into the 180s, but I guess I will have to wait for next week.

Best,
    Cary