Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    LWW 256
    CWW 253

Not sure what is different, maybe just overcoming a plateau. I am staying focused and trying to finish the year strong and positive.
  • cnweiss88
    cnweiss88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello Men,

LW 199.0
    CW 196.2

Loss 2.8 lbs.

I just added running (jogging) to my exercise repertoire, and started eating back most of my exercise calories--it seems to be working so I plan to continue.

Best,
    Cary
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    LWW: 422.8 lbs
    CW: 422.4 lbs
    WT: 0.4 lbs

Hey, a loss is a loss, and that puts me at precisely 69 lbs since I started in June. I'll take it. :bigsmile:
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Checking in, had a loss this week.

LWW: 84.5 Kg (186.29 lbs)
    CWW: 83.0 Kg (182.98 lbs)
    Loss: 1.5 Kg (3.3 lbs)

I am satisfied with this figures, but have to maitain Controlling the Food.... let us see next week... :smile:
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    cw: 165.0 lb

Last week: 166.5lb

Net Loss: 1.5lb

The current weight also matches and feels like celebration with the heaviest I've ever been, and that is 205lb. I'm 40 pounds lighter, and few figures down in the BMI index. It feels good now!

In case anyone needs/wants to set a goal to lose certain weight (~5lb) by New Years join subgroup within this group so we could all motivate each other in accomplishing that goal. New Year starts with new resolutions, but why cant we start it with already accomplished goals? :)

It's called: TOPIC: Let's set a goal for Christmas!
  • smarterthanyoda
    Options
    Hey guys,

I didn't lose much last week, but this week made up for it.

LWW: 272
    CWW: 265

Lost 7
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi all,

lw 246
    cw 245

lost 1 lb

at least i'm going in the right direction...

:)
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    LW -373.2 11/28/11
    CW -369.6 12/5/11

Loss 3.6 lbs

Got rid of most of the 4 I gained last week. Ready to get back on track with new loss.
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    CW: 422.4 lbs
    WT: 0.4 lbs

Hey, a loss is a loss, and that puts me at precisely 69 lbs since I started in June. I'll take it. :bigsmile:

Normally I wouldn't do this, but if it's not too late, I'm going to revise my weigh-in for this week:

CW: 421.0 lbs
    WT: 1.8 lbs

I mainly put this in because it officially put me over the 70 lbs total lost point (70.4 to be exact!) So I'm pretty jazzed about that! It also represents a 14.33% total weight loss from my starting weight.

Nice Monday morning surprise! :)
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    **************Whole lot of no-shows here this morning!!!*********************

I'll wait a couple of more hours in case a few more guys post this weeks updates.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Ahhh! okay up again this week. LWW 313.8 CW 317 up 2.8. I know I have not been great, but I don't think I've been that bad. I've been working out like a fiend and the only think I can think is my medication is palying with my water. I doidn't tak my water pill friday and Saturday so I coul dwork at my inlaws and by saturday night I was up to 322. Took a water pill yesterday and by last night I was 318 and this morning I am 317.

I am going to committ to sticking to this 30ds and riding the bike everyday and see if that changes things. Good luck all let's kick this pig and get it moving.

For those that lost this week, Thank you! I need to be inpsired!

Okay Tim let's committ to 30 mins daily even if it's just walking. I'll say though that the 30DS is a kick butt workout and I burn serious calories in only 20 mins. There are muscles sore I didn't know existed!:bigsmile: :sad:
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 232.0 (11/27/11)
    CW: 231.2 (12/4/11)
    Lost: 0.8
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Celebrating Sinterklaas this weekend so no loss but gain:
    LWW 119,2
    CWW 119,9

But he will be on his way to the US now where you'll know him as Santa Claus
  • piratepiet
    piratepiet Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Sorry for being late

CWW 278 lbs
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Lw 326
    Cw 325
    Loss -1
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Good afternoon men,
    Smarterthanyoda was betterthaneveryone this week. Congrats with the 7 pound loss, fantastic job my friend. dbw1976 also had an impressive 5.2 pound loss, way to go!

No excuses for my 2.4 pound gain. I've decided to just start the next phase of my journey today with an early New Years resolution. It worked pretty well for me last January. There is a challenge in one of the sub topics in our group. I am shooting for 8 pounds in the next 4 weeks.

There are a few missing in action guys and I also had to drop several from our list. But, here is this weeks chart.

week8.jpg
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    Not that it matters much, but my date last posted was Dec 4 not Nov. 28. Everything else is correct.

Good luck gents as I know this is a tough time to try and eat and keep healthy.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Not that it matters much, but my date last posted was Dec 4 not Nov. 28. Everything else is correct.

Damn, you caught me...
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! let me know what you need stats wise!

SW 294
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! let me know what you need stats wise!

SW 294

Alrighty Phil,
    I now have your starting weight. Next weekend send me your goal weight and current weight. The top of the chart will say week 9 but thats just for me on how I save and organize. Most are at different stages. Again, welcome back and I look forward to all of us pushing and motivating each other.