Options
    LW - 369.4 11/13/11
    CW - 369.2 11/21/11
    Loss - 0.2 lbs

I'll take it after a week of traveling.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    morning. completed the 5K on Sunday 40:18 time! weight wise still the same )= 322.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! Great loss Fryboy!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    morning. completed the 5K on Sunday 40:18 time! weight wise still the same )= 322.

NICE, I see you made it under your goal of 42 minutes! Way to go!!!
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW - 233.0 (11/13/11)
    CW: 232.6 (11/21/11)
    Lost: 0.4
    I'll take a small loss over a gain any day, but man that's two weeks in a row that I only lose 0.4.... I really need to watch what I'm eating and work out more again! : (
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Huge congratulations to this weeks winner, fryboy1002 on a huge 7 pound loss. There was a total of 34.5 pounds lost by 16 of you this week. As a group, we have lost a total of 1031.5 pounds. Quite an impressive number. Very nicely done.
    Here in the States, we are celebrating Thanksgiving this week. This is a time of family and generally entails a lot of eating. What, if anything, are you going to do to curtail eating too much or weight gain?
    I plan on trying to watch the calories, but in all honesty, will probably just be putting on a loose pair of sweats and work it off when ever time permits.

Here are this weeks stats.

week6.jpg
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    Since I am not in the US I am not worrying about it. However I have to work off my gain from my 2 week vacation. I am seriously happy I didn't go through the 260 mark. Time to get back to watching how I eat.
  • Dclem1206
    Options
    Ill be eating subway lol. Im a truck driver and I can't make it hone for thanksgiving.
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I do not have problem with Thanks Giving Week as I am in Gulf, but, in Kuwait, this week many people came back from HAJJ (Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca) we have a lot of Problem with Sweets in the Office, every now and then sweets keeps coming....

I am trying to resist.... by eating One or less... :sad: :sad:
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Seems to be a good week for most. 16 lost weight which is awesome. Fryboy, wow 7 pounds - awesome loss!
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Just checking in.
    SW 427lbs
    LWW 416.8lbs
    CW 414.4lbs
    GW 195lbs
    Loss of 2.4lbs

As far indulging over the holiday I haven't thought about it much. There are some simple facts that will make it easy. Dinner number one, on t-day, is at my brothers, we can expect turkey so dry it squeaks. They use truvia instead of sugar so the pies will reflect that taste. They don't add any spices to stuffing so it will just be wet bread. Cranberry sauce, bean casserole, mashed potatoes, and most other sides will come from cans - blah. Dinner number 2, Friday, will be at my in-laws. Their cooking makes my brother and his wife look like gourmet chefs. The downside there will be pies, cookies, candies, and bread, from a really good Italian bakery nearby.
  • graysie99
    Options
    Hi Guys

Just checking in work has been crazy and moved home so haven't been thinking much about food and weighing!

However back on track now and will post weight on Sunday once I've dug the scales out :)

Graeme
  • cnweiss88
    cnweiss88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I am new to the group and very glad to be on-board, though 2 days before Thanksgiving may not have been the best time to join...
    I am a 23 year old medical student in New York and I am looking to get back to my pre-college weight and gain some muscle.

Regarding my Thanksgiving plans, I am hoping to sleep in a little on Thursday, eat a high fiber breakfast so I can stay full until mealtime, and then hit the treadmill a little bit--this way I won't feel too guilty after my turkey binge. The real problem will be the leftovers; hopefully there won't be too many, but portion control will be key.

Happy Thanksgiving!

SW: 210
    CW: 199
    GW: 160
  • Dclem1206
    Options
    Checking in. Still at 268, no loss or gain this week.
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    Checking in, had a gain this week unfortunate, but expected.

LW: 249.2
    CW: 249.5
    Gain: 0.3

Back on track this week
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Checking in
    LWW 256
    CWW 256

no change. I will take that gladly this week.
  • cnweiss88
    cnweiss88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    LW 199
    CW 199

I am also at no change--a relief after this week.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 232.6 (11/21/11)
    CW: 232.0 (11/27/11)
    Lost: 0.6
  • graysie99
    Options
    Hi Guys

This weeks weigh-in is 351lbs that's 5lb up, but having been flat out at work and moving home so surviving on take aways not too bad. Back on the straight and narrow now til Christmas and see what I can lose before the festivities begin!

Cheers

Graeme
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    cw: 166.5 lb

Last week: 168 lb

Net Loss: 1.5lb

Yey!