Replies

• trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Check in for 11/18

Hope you guys had a great week.

LWW 257
    CWW 256

A totally different victory is that at last weeks doctor's visit (my first since taking myself off my blood pressure meds of 2 years 3 months ago) my BP was 114/60 and my resting heart rate was 59.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    hi all. hope everyones weekend is going good. I'll be participating in my 3rd 5K this Sunday. hope to complete under 42 mins. walk breaks and all.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    hi all. hope everyones weekend is going good. I'll be participating in my 3rd 5K this Sunday. hope to complete under 42 mins. walk breaks and all.
    That is awesome! I hope you have a great time and that you get it in under the 42 min. Good Luck!!!
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in - this week's weight 195.0
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    A totally different victory is that at last weeks doctor's visit (my first since taking myself off my blood pressure meds of 2 years 3 months ago) my BP was 114/60 and my resting heart rate was 59.

That's great! What exercise/s are you doing that has your heart rate down to 59?
  • tdonlin
    Options

That's great! What exercise/s are you doing that has your heart rate down to 59?
    Just wanted to also congratulate you on the BP and HR. Awesome job.

Also, I failed to congratulate dbw1976 last week for getting under 200 pounds. It is these successes that keep me looking forward and knowing that I can do it too. Thanks guys!!!
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @dbw1976 - I do strength training 3 days a week, lifting heavy for about 45 minutes. In between those days I hit the treadmill for two to two and half miles at a brisk walk (3.5 to 4.0 mph) at a 5 degree incline.

When I went on the meds in '09 my bp was 160/120 and my rhr was between 80 and 85. I was about 345 lbs. then at 5'7".
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Different scales this morning.

98.8kg ... Just under first goal. Translation and update coming soon, but you can use this one if I dont check back in in next 24 hours.
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in this morning before consuming a rather substantial breakfast, so I'm going to use yesterday's and hope for the best. I'll try to weigh in early tomorrow morning before you crunch the numbers, Tim. But otherwise, just use these:

LWW: 424.4 lbs
    CW: 424.0 lbs
    WT: 0.4 lbs
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    cw: 168 lb

Last week: 170.5

Net Loss: 2.5lb

Cannot believe :)
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    LWW: 188 lbs
    CW: 187.6 lbs
    WTL: 0.4 lbs
  • CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    LWW: 172.2

CW: 170.2

LOSS: 2 lbs exactly :)
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Damn, I started off the week great and was down 2.5 by Wednesday. Then I injured my other knee and am now up .5 for the week.

LW 279.0
    CW 279.5
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I'm not happy with the scale, but even so felt like a good week and my measurments were good, so damn that scale anyway. LWW 311 CW 311.6 up .6lbs. I'm okay with it cause I went to 2xl this week in my polo shirts at work! Plus Hoots has given me back all my 2XL's I grew out of and now I can fit. Kind of like hand me backs. :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Dclem1206
    Options
    LW:275

CW:268

LOSS OF 7LBS!
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Congrats to Friend fryboy1002 ...
    Looks you will WIN this weeks.... First Position... 7 lbs... Great Job... Keep it up.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Good CampbellHendry,

Its healthy to lose 2 lbs per week for you weight. Losing too fast is not good for people with weight below 200 lbs.

Keep it up... :smile:
  • piratepiet
    piratepiet Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hi there

LWW 283,7
    CWW 282,1
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The dutch results:
    LWW: 118.0
    CWW: 117.0

Let's see if this is the way up again, or euh down again..
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in this morning before consuming a rather substantial breakfast, so I'm going to use yesterday's and hope for the best. I'll try to weigh in early tomorrow morning before you crunch the numbers, Tim. But otherwise, just use these:

CW: 424.0 lbs
    WT: 0.4 lbs
    Kinda glad I waited now...

CW: 423.6 lbs
    WT: 0.8 lbs

Meh, it's not great but it's steady, and I lost 3 inches overall on my measurements, so it's still a victory! Good luck, guys! :)