Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    99kg, whatever that is in pounds.

Doing physio, Pilates and strength training. I no longer expect a loss for some time.

If I don't check in, leave me at 99kg.

It may be a good while while that left-over skin, flab and fat kg become muscle kg.

Call it my current goal. I am there. See how it goes.

Thanks guys.

If you aren't already on my friends list feel free to send a request..... too many ladies, need some testosterone happening. Oh oh oh (Tim the toolman style).

Cheering you all on to your goals.

Blessings

Gary (gazz)
    gazz777au on facebook
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Checking in, had a loss this week.

LW: 85.1 Kg
    CW: 84.5 Kg
    Loss: 0.6 Kg

I will try to do more this week
  • smarterthanyoda
    Options
    Sorry I missed last week. It's been busy this week at work and I could have done better.

LWW: 273.4
    CWW: 272
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Monday Morning Check-in:

LWW: 423.6 lbs
    CW: 422.8 lbs
    WT: 0.8 lbs

Nearly torpedoed myself with all the sodium in the leftover turkey (3 consecutive days with over double my daily allotment of sodium...YIKES!) Lots of water and back to clean eating this week!
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    LW -369.2 11/21/11
    CW -373.2 11/28/11
    Gain 4 lbs

One too many pumpkin pies I guess. And a ton of salt. Done dwelling on it, back on track and moving on.
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi all,

New to the site and still learning all these acronyms.

starting weight: 257lbs
    current weight: 246lbs
    weight lost: 11 lbs
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    LWW 311.6 CW 314.2 up 2.6lbs - good news is the swelling from all that sodium is coming down. Now I have to remove the cheese I ate and this whine will be done! :bigsmile:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    11/28/11 LW: 322
    CW: 324
    Gained 2 lbs. :sad:
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    Going the wrong way. 263 as of this morning, time to hit the gym and start walking again.
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    LWW 117.0
    CWW 119.2

Euh.... :embarassed:
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    OK guys, another week gone and in the books. It looks like the holidays are a bit tough for some of us. Congrats to piratepiet for a great 3.7 pound loss this week.

I also want to give a special congrats to gazz777 and BroDave. Gazz777 has reached his goal weight and BroDave is only 9 pounds away from reaching his. These two awesome guys prove it can be done. Between just the two of them they have lost just about 175 pounds total. That is a person. Just wow.

We also have a couple more new guys to welcome aboard, caryweiss and bmirob. For the new guys, if I got anything wrong on the chart, just let me know and I’ll try and have it corrected on the next one.

For us here in the States, we still have 2 more major holidays to get through (Christmas and New Years). I personally have a few birthdays to get through also. Wish me luck.

BTW, there is a challenge in our "Men on a Mission Group" forum for those of you that want to give it a whirl.

Here you go gentlemen.

week7.jpg

Updated with CampbellHendry's info
  • CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm late!

Sorry been in bed I'll fr 2 days.

TWW: 167.6!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I'm late!

Sorry been in bed I'll fr 2 days.

TWW: 167.6!

Got you added into the chart. Sorry you've been under the weather but nice loss.
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I may be late, but this week 's weight is 197.4. Gained a little over Thanksgiving. Back at it hard this week.
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    SW 427
    LWW 414.4
    CW 414.4
    GW 195

I'm feeling pretty good about not gaining over the holiday. I did a lot better than I thought I would. Going to get back to it this week.

aug
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    After getting injured while on vacation, and having gained far more after coming home than I did while, I think I am back on track. Was able to walk a mile to the train today after work so I will be getting my exercise back in. If I get clearance from the doc on Friday, going to start adding back in the weights. Basically I have 3 weeks to lose 15 lbs that was my original goal for Christmas. I was within 7 lbs until my rafting accident in Costa Rica. Time to seriously work and see where I can get too.
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello Mr. Joe,
    Good Morning,

Take care of your self & hope you will get Clearence from Doctor on Friday. Here I have some links (informatin) about Indian Singer "Adnan Sami" to Motivate you & to support you in reaching your Goal:

1. http://completewellbeing.com/article/if-i-can-do-it-anyone-can/
    2. http://www.google.com.kw/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=adnan+sami+weight+loss&gbv=2&oq=adnan+sa&aq=5&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=7922l9766l0l14297l8l8l0l1l1l0l563l1078l2-1.1.0.1l3l0&safe=images&oi=image_result_group&sa=X

Best of Luck,
    Shabbar Ahmed Shaikh,
    System Analyst,
    Kuwait.
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in on time this week
    LW 197.4
    CW 192.2
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    Checking in. CW: 259 this morning... back below the 260 mark.
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    Checking in

LW: 249.5
    LW: 249.4
    Loss: 0.1

Time to get real in December, need to lose 10lbs by January!