Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• graysie99
    Options
    OK guys no figures this week been moving home - scales still not unpacked and been grabbing junk when I can, so back to as normal as possible now and back with new figures next week. Recording this week as no change. Graeme
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Ate bad this week.....no loss.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    I looked again at last weeks number for me.

Oops, I was more than that at 223 .

This week i am 220lb and almost at my adjusted (first) goal of 218lb.

Not sure if losing more is in the immediate future ... time to build muscle and lose the skin hanging off me.

My Dr says my goal should be 90kg (another 22lb down from now).

No-one supports that yet, so enter maintenance mode this week.

But I am here to support you all and by all means friend me.

Cheers

Gary
  • smarterthanyoda
    Options
    LWW: 279. 8

CWW: 276.6
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Good job guys! Losses are nice, but whats really imporatnat is we keep up the journey and the goals will eventually come. No man left behind so let's do this!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Greetings and Salutations Men's Group,
    Huge High 5 to StevLL for being this week's biggest loser. Heck, while we are at it, high 5's all the way around. Everyone is doing awesome. I love the dedication you all are putting in to staying committed. Almost everyone posted a loss this week. That is awesome.

I am back at work this week after 2 weeks off. I find it MUCH easier to stay true to my diet while working. There is no fridge or anything to walk by and tempt me. I was finally able to really get back on the racquetball court and push myself competitively. I would guess my shoulder is about 85% better and as long as I use my brace, my knee doesn't give me too much grief.

2 new men joined this week. Lets give shabbarsheikh and DarinF4 a welcome. Here is a breakdown of what the acronyms at the top of each column mean;
    SW -Starting Weight
    GW -Goal Weight
    LW - Last Week
    CW - Current Weight
    WT - Weekly Total
    TWL - Total Weight Lost
    DLP - Date Last Posted

Blue - Posted a loss
    Yellow - Posted no change
    Red - Posted a gain
    White - Did not recieve an update

week5.jpg
  • DarinF4
    DarinF4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for including me! Starting weight: 347, Last weeks weight: 320, current weight: 320 goal weight 195
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Thanks for including me! Starting weight: 347, Last weeks weight: 320, current weight: 320 goal weight 195

Thanks DarinF4. I post the new chart on Monday mornings. If you can, send me your updates on Saturday or Sunday (Monday morning at the latest) and I will update your stats on the next chart. I will put these stats you just sent into my original excel sheet for now.
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everybody,

I am grateful that our In charge for Men On A Mission Group has granted permission to Join the Group. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Best of Luck to all.
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late check in: had a congress abroad and here's the effect :sad: :
    LWW 116,4
    CWW 118,0
  • piratepiet
    piratepiet Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sorry, 'm late:

Lww 286,6
    Cww 283,7
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Welcome new guys! And well done everyone, looked like a pretty good week! Keep pushing forward, men! We got this!
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Hi,

My Last week weight : 192 lbs
    My Yesterday Weight : 188 lbs

Sorry guys, I don't know, which date to check-in the weight. I believe it is every Monday, if so, I will follow from next week.
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late check in.

LWW 419.6
    CW 416.8
    SW 427
    GW 195
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hi,

My Last week weight : 192 lbs
    My Yesterday Weight : 188 lbs

Sorry guys, I don't know, which date to check-in the weight. I believe it is every Monday, if so, I will follow from next week.

shabbarshaikh,
    It doesn't really matter what day you check in. It's just that I post the chart on Monday and it will just reflect the numbers you give me. Your week could technically be from Wednesday to Wednesday but it would just be posted on Monday. That is one of the reasons I added the new column or "Date Last Posted".

I hope this kind of explains it a little better.
  • piratepiet
    piratepiet Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hi guys,

somehow I am not in the list anymore - did you guys kick me out? :-)
  • tdonlin
    Options
    hi guys,

somehow I am not in the list anymore - did you guys kick me out? :-)
    My apologies. This is totally an error on my part :( I don't know how I missed you and I'll try and make sure it doesn't happen again. You are definitely not kicked out!
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Good Morning Boss,

Thanks for the details.

I am in Kuwait, working as System Analyst in Islamic Bank (Kuwait Finance House), my week starts on Sunday till Thursday (Friday & Saturday Off). I will be checking my weight weekly on Every Saturday. So, I will post my weekly weight on Sunday Morning.

Best of Luck to All Group Members.
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    Checking in:

LW: 252
    CW: 249.2
    Loss: 2.8!

I am officially half way to my first major goal!
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    I will post early so I have a basis of where to go from. Gained a few pounds up to 260 this morning. Time to get back into the groove of living back home. First thing is to go shopping and get food or I'll be not doing the right thing over the weekend. Lots of beer, tequila, pretty women and vodka, and the food was gallo pinto, yuca frita, sea bass, red snapper, Fried plantains, papaya, pineapple and watermelon.