WEEK 3 CHALLENGE ALL TEAMS!!!!

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
I know....I am WAY ahead for the WEEK 3 CHALLANGE FOR ALL TEAMS......however, I have a very BUSY week coming up (My son's birthday party!!!!! :love: ) So, I wanted to make sure that I got the challenges in time. Remember, this challenge starts on Tuesday Jan 17!

WHO's ready for a physical challenge???? Here goes.....I was reading one of our team mates posts (ALSISON....thanks for sharing!!!) about the Biggest Loser Diet and Exercise "Biggest Loser Exercise - Goal is 7 hours per week of exercise". And I thought this might be a good idea to challenge ourselves! NOW I am well aware that we all have different levels of activity, so if you are someone that is currently exercising 1 hour per weeek, CHALLENGE yourself to do 3 hours this week. If you are able to push yourself to do 7 hours ......CHALLENGE yourself!!! That is what these challenges are all about!!! CHALLENGE YOURSELF!!!

262p8hf.jpg

NOW the exercise you do is also based on your level. You can walk one hour each day! if you can not get to the gym or go outdoors, walk in place or walk in your house. I have a long hallway that I sometimes use to walk back and forth! For me, I know that it is hard for me to get the workouts in on the weekends. So I need to distribute those 2 hours during the week. YOU need to find what works best for you to accomplish your ultimate goals!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! LET'S TRY HARD TO WORK ON GETTING 7 HOURS OF EXERCISE PER WEEK!!!!! NOW WHO'S WITH ME ON THIS CHALLENGE?????

Replies

• taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    ALRIGHT!! I was waiting for something like this lol
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm up for that
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I've signed up for a half marathon so this will help a lot. I am not a runner.
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Oh yea I am up for this challenge I don't know if I can get in 7 hours, but I am sure going to try!
  • kkenny0146
    kkenny0146 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    We can do it! I am looking forward to it.

If you are able to, walk to the store, or to do a simple errand, this way you get things accomplished and you get exercise! It is a win-win, the only thing you will lose here is weight!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I'm in!!!! Let's go Green Team. No excuses. Let's challenge ourselves. That's an hour every day. If you can't do 1 straight hour, do half hour in the morning and half hour in the evening if you can.
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I am LOVING this Challenge!!! I have to plan it out so I can TRY for the 7 hours! Good Luck everyone! Let's do this BLACK TEAM!!!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm in. GO RED TEAM!
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Love it. I'm totally on board with this.
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm all for it! Hulu here I come :)
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great Challenge! It's a great one for me because I'm starting/trying the INSANITY workout tomorrow!!
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great Challenge. I will certainly figure out how many hours I actually do in the gym. I sometimes go 2 times a day and that helps me get up to about 5 to 7 hours a week. GO RED TEAM!! WE HAVE THIS CHALLENGE!!
  • Kristinagreen47
    Kristinagreen47 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! It's a perfect Challenge for me BC I just moved into a new condominium complex so it gives me an added reason to break in their fitness center here:)
  • brittmg
    brittmg Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I got disssssssss!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Go green team!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I am glad to hear that everyone is on board with this challenge!!!! I will also try by best this week....even though it is a BUSY week for me....it is also NOEXCUSE week (RED TEAM)......so I am off to the gym!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN though these challenges officially kick off on TUESDAY.....I will get started today!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • momreloading
    momreloading Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in the most you challenge yourself best the benefits

13796421.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bobkat67
    bobkat67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is great - I'm in!
  • LighteningLynn