Let's do it!

Options
LeanerBeef
LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
Couch to 5k ....whatever it is that you need to do to get you moving - do it! I"m using this as motivation and something new to re-energize my weight loss! I know I will be able to do it, might as well have some fun and do it with my good MFP friends!

My goal is to finish in under 30 minutes!!

Dooooo it!!

Replies

• RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome! What day is this 5k? or can it be of choice? Love your idea BTW!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    RA - you have to run it backwards, carrying a bag of sand! A 5k is too easy for you, lol.

Setting the date as May 5th but of course do it whenever ya want :P
  • Moosey75
    Options
    I just started the C25k program too! I just completed week one! :) I'm doing the treadmill version.

I set my treadmill for 2.5 as my walk speed and had 4.0 as my run speed. When I did alternate up to 2.7 sometimes for my walk speed but my run stayed at 4.0 I'm also doing a bootcamp class 2 x a week in addition to this. My body is VERY confused by what the heck I'm doing but here's hoping.... I can keep at this! :)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Awesome.. I am In!!! I am doing a 10k ((Cooper Bridge Run)) in Charleston and a 5k Relay for Life On May 4th ;)
    Let's Do ot!!!!!

Thanks for the Invite ;)

~Rachel~
  • Shannonjoe1
    Shannonjoe1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 2 of the c25k program and want to run a 5k this year without dying! :)

Shannon
    http://www.everystepcounts365.wordpress.com