Mum of 2 under 2

Options
Hi ladies! I'm a mum of 2 from New Zealand, I have a 20mth old and a 3mth old, thought I would join the group!

Replies

• nickymama
    nickymama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm a mum of 2 from New Zealand, I have a 20mth old and a 3mth old, thought I would join the group!

WOOOPS,This post was actually from me, didnt realise DH was still logged in, have removed login from group but I can't get rid of the Topic post, so here I am, my name is Nicky, and I have a daughter and a son, I gained loads of weight from my first, and hadnt lost it by the time I became pregnant again, so whilst have lost weight from 2nd baby, am back to where I was after baby no.1!
    Currently breastfeeding, so not really minding if I go over my goal calories for the day :)
  • kell_b
    kell_b Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicky, this is my first ever post!
    I am glad i am not alone, my eldest turned two december and my youngest has just gone four months. I seem to have lost most of the weight from my new baby but had put over four stone on with my first that just hadn't gone. Also two c-sections and a few complications have left my body shape completely different. I think i need to lose a LOT of weight and i'm hoping to start swimming twice a week when my little one is accepting bottles better (currently breastfed!) I'm hoping this will help to get rid of my belly- i still look about 6 months pregnant!

It's really hard to do any exercise that will really impact with the children about and I am never without at least my little one. I bought the zumba game for playstation move and although i love it have only managed to use it 3/4 times as my eldest goes mad and pulls at me! I also need to invest in a much better sports bra as i found it really painful, I'm guessing it's due to the breastfeeding!

Good luck anyway- no more babies in 2012 for me anyway so I will lose this weight!
  • Kayla2284
    Kayla2284 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    I have a 21 month old daughter and a 2 month old son! I gained 36 lbs w/ dd... lost all but 10, but gained another 37 with ds... so I went over the 200 mark and I am still there. I hate it! Finally doing something about it though. This site is very addicting, isn't hard at all to lose the weight. When you know what you eat exactly, makes you accounable for each calorie... and when you exercise, more calories... it feels like you won a prize!! I think you can actually add breastfeeding to your daily calories, or just add it in there yourself as -500 calories. :)
    Good Luck mama's!!!
    Kayla
  • 617Princess
    617Princess Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did have two under two until my son turned two in September! It was a bit rough, my 2 y/o has a speech delay but now that he is communicating better things are great. It's a challenge though because they share thes ame room.
  • dihardcheer86
    Options
    I'll be 26 in a few days and have 2 little ones. One will be two next month and the other is 2 1/2 weeks old. I had both via csection so the weight is hard to lose quickly. I finally got to my prepregnancy weight from ODS at 14 mo old...then a few weeks later, found out we were expecting again. I never got back into my old jeans :( I REALLY miss wearing jeans..and having options in my closet. I'm hoping that breastfeeding will help my cause this time around. Since I'm BFing, I dont think I'll be too accurate on my caloric activities. As soon as I clear for exercise, I'll prolly track that and my weigh/measurements. I don't want to dry up... any advise would be appreciated! I was getting very lost reading another post about BFing Calories..

~Sarah