first day

Options
newme201213
newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
wow...first of day of my 30 day shred....it felt awesomee...!!!!!!!..

Replies

• chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just did my first day, too. Felt like I was going to fall over during it, but now, 30 min later, I have so much energy, I want to work out some more! Lol
  • JollyJane13
    JollyJane13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just did my first day, too. Felt like I was going to fall over during it, but now, 30 min later, I have so much energy, I want to work out some more! Lol

I did mine earlier this morning...and that is how I felt all day. I almost (ALMOST) want to do it again :)
  • spulido01
    spulido01 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I decided to give it a try. OMG thought my legs were gonna drop off and run away. Now I feel great.

Still have questions about how to list it for exercise, but followed someones link at put in the numbers used what I got.
  • JollyJane13
    JollyJane13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I decided to give it a try. OMG thought my legs were gonna drop off and run away. Now I feel great.

Still have questions about how to list it for exercise, but followed someones link at put in the numbers used what I got.

I count it as Calisthenics since you are doing pushups, situps(crunches), squats, and lunges. I only counted it as 15 mins because I took a couple breathers and rather underestimate than over. Hope that helps.
  • ewerline
    Options
    I also started today!!! Such a great workout!! Can't wait for 2morrow:smile:
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    This was 2nd day for me. Hubby was up so I could do the jumping jacks without worrying about having to wake him up!

Jumping jacks kicked my butt!!! and the push-ups..! How many does she think the average person can DO their first time!?!?!

LOL still feels go to move!

Keep Moving!! <- my motto for 2012
  • amandanzgirl
    amandanzgirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    First day for me today too! I am scared that I wont be able to walk tomorrow!!
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    After i finished the workout...for the next 1 hour i felt like i had such low energy and was feeling very dizzy....may be because it was too much for me...i have never done something like this before...
    i drank so much water and then had food along with protein shake...

But at the end..i LOVED IT....even my husband also promised to do with me...he finished his first day he liked it....and we both promised to do this for 30 days...we took measurements today and I have to see how it works for us in the coming days..

I am very exited about this!!!
  • Mama2HnC
    Options
    I just started today too.. It felt AWESOME!
    I felt like a noodle afterwards... I had to drink 3 LARGE glasses of water, and lay on the couch for a hour.. I can't wait to do the next 29 days..
    In sync with my already great eating habits, I'm sure I will be in great shape in no time!
  • Brittneyschoice
    Options
    I just started today and I feel good. I'm excited to see how far we all get
  • prisluvsmike
    prisluvsmike Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my first day I"m so excited!!
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    I did my first day last night and will do day 2 after I get the kids off to school. This is like y 4th time trying this but I' definitely determined to stick with it this time
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    i'm starting tonight too!
  • miss_lizz
    miss_lizz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this was asked already, but im starting tonite how would i calculate the 30 day shred on mfp for exercise?
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm just using what my heart rate monitor says I've burned. :-)
  • miss_lizz
    Options
    I gatta pick up a HRM!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this was asked already, but im starting tonite how would i calculate the 30 day shred on mfp for exercise?

I used Aerobic/General for logging mine. Others have used Circuit Training/General for theirs.
  • miss_lizz
    Options
    Thanks sherri!
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    wow...first of day of my 30 day shred....it felt awesomee...!!!!!!!..
    All morning I found excusess NOT to do 30SD. After I read your posting , I went and did it . I almost died during some ex and I didn't used weight( I coud lift my hand - and that was hard!) , but I finish it. You are right , it is awesome! Thank you!:)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1 this morning. Wasn't too bad at all, but may be I didn't push hard enough. Will increase my weights and intensity tomorrow......you guys are all doing great. Keep up the great work :-)