Looking for other banders on the journey.....

Options
Hi.

My name is Chantelle and I was banded in July, 2011 and just joined myfitnesspal.com yesterday, 1/2/2012. I'm looking for fellow banders to join me on my journey so if you send me a request, my user name is boundtorise, I will gladly accept it!

Looking forward to enjoying the journey with you!

Replies

• Hey,are you on facebook? I helped start a facebook group for lapbanders, Bodacious Bariatric Babes Band. Come find us! My email is lesleysmithmelvin@yahoo.com so if you are on facebook, find me. My real name is Lesley Smith Melvin and my weight loss page is Lesley Lapbandish Melvin. So hopefully you can find me one way or the other on facebook!
  • boundtorise
    Options
    Thank you Lesley! Yes. I am on facebook, ALTHOUGH, I am staying off for a while so I can focus on other things for the month of January. I'm DEFINITELY on facebook and twitter. On facebook: www.facebook.com/youareboundtorise and you can follow me on twitter on either www.twitter.com/redeeminglove or/and www.twitter.com/walkawaythelbs Look forward to seeing you on facebook soon!

Blessings,

Chantelle
  • soniathekitty
    soniathekitty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been banded since July 09. I've been using MFP for coming up on 3 months, was using dailyburn before that. Really good community here, and lots of awesome groups on FB that I've come across as a result of here. Lots of good monthly challenges and accountability groups. This is definitely an awesome place. Nice loss so far too. I started at 293, I'm at 211 right now. Looking forward to seeing you on here. :-)
  • Lisalisa_67
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I was banded August 22, 2011. I am also on Facebook. You can search me under Lisa Miller Bush. I am also on Twitter my tag is SMC_625.
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    hi!!! you can find me on FB as Kat wljourney :)
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll send you a friend requested. I was banded on June 23, 2008.
  • ff731emt
    ff731emt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was banded in May at 257lbs, and a size 22. I'm now down to 167lbs and a size 12 (I haven't been this small since Jr High), new to the mfp site and also looking for other lapbanders to friend.
  • unicornbeauty
    Options
    I got banded 11/2/11. I've been using MFP since last year and have lost 50lbs before surgery and 14lbs after surgery.
  • wendy2317
    Options
    i would friend you if i knew how :)
    wendy
    (wendy2317)