Day 9

Options
Kai85
Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
Done! One day closer to level 2 :) Melissa - how is level 2 treating you?

I'm finding the workout quite comfortable now. I probably should have gone up in the hand weights too but I'm content to stay with the ones I've got.

Hope you're all having a great day

Replies

• ekdennis
    Options
    I mixed in 5lb weights with my Day 8 Shred workout last night. I used the 5lbs weight for the majority of the exercises but switched to the 3lbs again for some moves. If you can, try it :) I am not terribly sore this morning, so I will do it again for Day 9.
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 9. One more day of level 1!
  • mbriscoe79
    mbriscoe79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anyone else a little nervous about level 2 LOL

I have to say I "enjoy" the workout, I feel so good after Ive done it.

Im very close to Natalie and moving further away from Anita. I still do the easy pushups but hey Im no muscle man LOL

I no longer get very sore, I feel the stretch but no great pain afterwards.
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    level 2 is going good for me. It's a bit different. But It showed me what level 1 did for me.. I can touch my toes and crawl down in a push up position drop down and get back up and crawl back to my toes and stand up!!! who would of thunk!!!! I was not even doing the full push up on level 1 just the baby ones.. But those actually made me able to do them.. lol.. I had a seriously injured left wrist/lower arm fracture where I had broke both of the bones in a head on collision at 55mph that the impact of the accident while holding the steering wheel actually crushed them and had to have plates and screws in till my bones grew back and then they were removed... It never was the same... But wow I am so happy with the results of being able to do a push up!!! It has brought strength back to my arm I never thought I would ever have again...
  • ztaprincess81
    ztaprincess81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have such a ways to go to catch up with everyone. Had a wicked bout with food poisoning that put me in bed for the whole weekend. Monday was my first day back to the workout and it did not go as badly as I thought it would. On a good note, I definitely did not go above my calorie goal at all over the weekend (haha). Jealous of everyone heading into Level 2 soon!
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    ztaprincess - Can't help being sick! We're still here for support :)

Just finished... before I did I looked in the mirror and... well ladies, for the first time in a long time I noticed a difference. That definitely put me in the mood for some bicycle crunches (which are getting easier and easier!!)!
    I hope everyone has a fantastic day :) Drink that water!
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Lost one pound this week - but feel thinner than just a one pound loss. Now that level 1 is almost complete, I'm pretty excited to see what level 2 has in store for us!!
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Only got through Circuit 1 tonight. I'm beat from the long trip to take my APFT and my knees and back are aching. I will definitely be back on top of this tomorrow!
  • CaliGirlHealthy
    Options
    Day 9 done but I still feel sore... anyone else still sore? This workout is seriously making me feel stronger (I swear I have less arm flab :) ) but I'm not so sure about the soreness.
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    im also sore after day 9. Its not the same kind of sore as day 2 tho...this sore is only when i work out that i notice it. day 2 was just walking or getting up, now its when i stretch those muscles by bending over or doing the shred. day 9 was still ok for me, those thighs of mine were mighty sore by the end, but i managed to stick through the whole workout, not stopping. those side lunges with arm raises almost kill me everyday. when jillian said 5 more, i was ready to give up, but i did those 5 more till i couldnt feel my arms anymore. so excited to almost be 1/3 done, but very nervous for level two
  • hkovich
    hkovich Posts: 44
    Options
    I haven't really any lost any weight since starting, but I just checked, and I lost an inch around my waist! I am no longer sore and I can do all the reps of each move. I can also do 3 real push-ups! I can really tell that I am getting stronger, but I am nervous about level 2.
  • hkovich
    hkovich Posts: 44
    Options
    im also sore after day 9. Its not the same kind of sore as day 2 tho...this sore is only when i work out that i notice it. day 2 was just walking or getting up, now its when i stretch those muscles by bending over or doing the shred. day 9 was still ok for me, those thighs of mine were mighty sore by the end, but i managed to stick through the whole workout, not stopping. those side lunges with arm raises almost kill me everyday. when jillian said 5 more, i was ready to give up, but i did those 5 more till i couldnt feel my arms anymore. so excited to almost be 1/3 done, but very nervous for level two

Those side lunges with arm raises are the hardest move for sure!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    goodbye day 9. my shins hurt :(
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Done! Almost ready for level 2. I'm doing the "advanced" of each move except a push up :frown: I don't know why but I still can't do regular ones! (I can do a few but not the entire rep..)
    I can't believe how weak my arms are! I really need to get some hand weights (instead of cans of veggies)...I'm sure I'd see a much bigger/quicker difference..:tongue:
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    Day 9 done! Felt so good after it I did it again straight away! So glad I did. Not sure whether to do another level 1 tomorrow or to move onto level 2.